You can type here any text you want

WRX by a fender

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Took the GN out this morning to cars n coffee. had a 1/2 a tank of 93, a full tank of alky, and 32oz of dunkin donuts iced coffee with mocha and cream:biggrin:
while leaving, a WRX with exhaust and upgraded turbo pulled out behind me. We both got on the interstate and messed around for several miles, just nailing it back and forth next to each other. So after quite a few miles of this I decided it was time to get serious. Slowed to about 55 and hit the horn 3 times. Guy gave me a smile and I knew it was on.
I didn't brake boost and I could hear him starting to spool on the 2nd horn. He got me by about a 1/2 a car to around 100.
went on his horn the this time and I left it in OD and brake boosted. From about 55 He still got about 1/2 a car jump on me but I got it back and put a fender on him. We went to about 125. That was good enough for me and my old 80's car:biggrin:

After exiting the interstate and still being all jacked up on DD coffee and racing I came upon a GTi VW at a red light. Brake boosted to about 3# and let off just so he could hear the turbo..... no bite, oh well, guess he new better:biggrin:

WRX must have had more done to it. You should have ran away from him even from a roll.....

What is your timing??... I'm running 25 degrees at 23 psi on my stock turbo motor.

Anyways good job representing :biggrin:

WRX must have had more done to it. You should have ran away from him even from a roll.....

What is your timing??... I'm running 25 degrees at 23 psi on my stock turbo motor.

Anyways good job representing :biggrin:

i will have to look at chip again i forgot what timing it is. car hasn't been tuned yet. had other issue to figure out. running good now so, time to tune.

Back