You can type here any text you want

WTB: 10 sec hard top '87 GN w/ A/C

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
no i haven't i'd be buying it without looking at it. thats the bad part pics are pics but being there is way different. as for advice none it will be my first one if i decide to buy it. my dad did it three times and it was easy but nerve racking. especially if you haven't seen the car,sleepless night, waiting, and waiting and lots of phone calls.

GNXwannabe and others stopped and checked my car out. Feel free to PM him about it. We burnt some Alky Friday night. Just to follow up on your quest for one.:D

Had a member run autocheck on it to verify the previous owners story. Everything comes back clean. 47500 miles, but many hop-ups. Good Luck however you decide.

GNXwannabe and others stopped and checked my car out. Feel free to PM him about it. We burnt some Alky Friday night. Just to follow up on your quest for one.:D

Had a member run autocheck on it to verify the previous owners story. Everything comes back clean. 47500 miles, but many hop-ups. Good Luck however you decide.

alk,

did you ever hear from the guy who built the car? he was gonna give all the details on the build. i think that's where we last left off.

rwr,

I am trying to get with him. He works opposite shifts as I do, but GNXWANNABE looked it over and noted the down pipe, heads, turbo, headers, intercooler, alky kit, etc... Took them for a ride in it and they can verify it's quickness. Launched it at 8psi and it hooked and was a handful. As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know. I will be leaving for 2 weeks next wed. and was hoping to have it gone by then. I will reply. Thanks

Back