WTB 1979 Trans am 4 speed

incharge

Anybody know of any one selling a 1974 or 1979 Trans Am with a 4 speed in mint shape and Blue color? Pm me any details

Mint, Blue, 4spd is pretty percise! I have a buddy that deals in all things Trans Am. If your ready so spend some major cash ( top of the line TA)he can help. PM me here for contact info..
KID

Wow...my first car was a Blue '79 (automatic). Can't believe what old T/A's are fetching these days. Think I sold mine for $2,800 and 61k miles in 1992 (to get the GN).

Good luck with the search!

Wow...my first car was a Blue '79 (automatic). Can't believe what old T/A's are fetching these days. Think I sold mine for $2,800 and 61k miles in 1992 (to get the GN).

Good luck with the search!

At least you got to sell yours. I wraped my 79 T/A 6.6, 4 sp around a
concrete truck, head on. Can you say OOuch!!!

Black on black with the orange bird.

Sorry for the jack but atleast we will look. Loved that car.

I know the t/a,s are bringing more $$ than the GN,s I am pretty set on a 1979 light or dark Blue Met. with Blue interior must have a factory 4 speed . I have owned to many to count since high schoool and something always seems to bring me back to them . I am debating whether to sell my mint 87 stage 2 Gn for one though....

My old T/A

Here Is My old 74 T/A with a built 455 and 4 speed sold it to buy my 87 Gn

Attachments

• 42_12_sb.jpg
    42_12_sb.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 80_12_sb.jpg
    80_12_sb.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 180
been working on this one for 2 years now. black / black W72 4spd WS6, air, power windows and power locks but with a factory radio delete.

DSCN0400.jpg

there was another blue 79 W72 4spd for sale over on transamcountry, but I *think* it might be the same one that went on e-bay. I tried to find it for ya yesterday but couldn't locate it.

Here Is My old 74 T/A with a built 455 and 4 speed sold it to buy my 87 Gn

That 455 4spd combo must've been a blast to drive. I wish I could own more cars cus I'd love to have one just like that 74!

I also sold a T/A so I could get into Buicks.

Hey thanks for looking out for me, I tried to join transam country but they have not approved me yet I guess because of the weekend . I would have loved to get that one on Ebay it was exactly what I was looking for Blue and hardtop plus 4 speed . I still have to pull the trigger on selling my stage 2 GN

Here's a pic of my 78 Y88 i've been restoring since this summer..has a 461 stoker kit from butler in it..gets its final paint this week and then home to put in the interior...should be finished by xmas...then is GN shopping time..lol...i'll keep my eye out for t/a...i'm on TAC and 78TA forums I know a a black one....blue 4spds are hard to come by...most everyone paints their car black. There is a gold 79 on Cars-online hardtop 4 spd....
80.jpg