Wtb. 200-4r Ck billet input shaft.

Cookie

As the title states, lookin to put my tranny together and having a hard time finding a billet shaft. Thanks in advance

I’ve seen these, thx. I’ve got a pile of ck billet parts and was hoping to keep it all the same name in there if I could. But if I strike out I’ll have to do some mix and matching I guess. Thx for the link

I got mine from CK , do they not have one ?
Was told they were out of stock at the moment. But I think I just found one at a trans shop.

Have you got your trans together? What else did you put in there? I’m still collecting parts here, and not sure where to stop ha

Was told they were out of stock at the moment. But I think I just found one at a trans shop.

Have you got your trans together? What else did you put in there? I’m still collecting parts here, and not sure where to stop ha
I went with the billet front drum too . I'm not a tranny guy so my knowledge is not very good . I just trusted the guy who built mine . I know we installed a harder stator as well as good clutches and roller bearings , I think . David H is a guy I would talk with on this site for all your trans needs .