You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 3"dp,,stock type or ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojack

Looking for a 3" DP,like the ones that postons sells,or somthing similar,,let me what you have and the $$---jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net----

I can get you a new one from Poston's at a discounted price if now one has a used one. Email me directly if I can help. Thanks.

I got a powdercoated 3" BGC in almost new condition with upgraded inconel flapper.-Looking for $325. shipped.

2-1/2"

I have an ATR 2-1/2 that bolts to the stk elbow. It's stainless and I'll tak $75 and split shipping.

3"DP,,postons type

ITSAV6----thanks for the reply,but I`ll have to pass,I really want a 3".I`ve got a 4.1L thats .035 over,so I`m sure a 2 1/2" wont work for me---Jack

3" DP--poston type

49-blues said:
I got a powdercoated 3" BGC in almost new condition with upgraded inconel flapper.-Looking for $325. shipped.
Matt ---thanks for the offer,but to keep things down ($$),I`ve decided to go the poston type route,,thanks for the reply though,,oh and on those ARP bolts you were inquiring bout,I`ve traded them for a dutt neck kit---Jack

Back