You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 GN,T-Type or Turbo-T $10K

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crazy Turbo

Looking for a 86-87 GN,T-Type or Turbo-T . Looking for a car that has been taken care of and modified with no rust. Don't mind the miles as long as it is a solid car with no smoking , engine noises, leaks(unless its the rear main seal...common), and a solid trans. Prefer solid top or astroroof but I am open to any solid car . Have $10K to spend and i'm looking to get the best car for the money. Let me know what you have with pic's please.

Looking for a 86-87 GN,T-Type or Turbo-T . Looking for a car that has been taken care of and modified with no rust. Don't mind the miles as long as it is a solid car with no smoking , engine noises, leaks(unless its the rear main seal...common), and a solid trans. Prefer solid top or astroroof but I am open to any solid car . Have $10K to spend and i'm looking to get the best car for the money. Let me know what you have with pic's please.

I have a charcoal grey 87 T-Type I am looking to sell. It has T-tops, but is a good solid car.

Would like to get some pics and details of the car,thanks.
I am in Kentucky between Bowlingreen and Louisville. This car belonged to my father. I aquired the car in 2003 when he passed away. The car had about 92,000 on it when I got it. I have not done alot with the car since I owned it. The transmission was professional built and has few miles. The car has aftermarket injectors, Red Armstrong chip, Hooker cat back exhaust, and new valve springs. The paint is good condition, but has been repainted at one time. I did replace both front and rear bumper fillers. Front are GM and the rear are after market fiberglass. I hate to part with the car, however I would rather see someone get it that will drive it and take care of it.

Back