WTB 86-87 GN, T-Type, T near Philly

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Hey All-
I have about 9k to spend and am looking for a car to put in the garage and take out on sunny days. I originally had my hopes set on a 70 chevelle, but then I decided to go back to my high school roots and get a TR. I'd like one with no rust, T-tops, nice enough interior, pretty good paint, mods don't matter. I'd definitely like something in very good mechanical condition so I can actually drive it. I'm in Wilmington DE, a half hour south of Philly and would like to find something relatively close. Thanks a lot!

Matt,

I am in NJ...And will be looking to sell a WH1 within the next few weeks.The car is going to be wet sanded and buffed,It is a 1 owner car,Never modified in any way.Still stock down to the chip.

It has 122k on it.Runs great,Shifts great...Actually a very strong running stocker.

I am just finishing up the little detail work on it.

Only things are...

It is a hardtop car...No t-Tops.
It has a little rust on the inside bottom of the doors(Common with these cars)That was treated,And should not get any worse.Not rust on the outside of the car.

Needs a Headliner,I may fix this and have new Visors done at the same time also.

Looking for $8500...Would be tough to find a 1of 463 Built Car as nice as this for that kind of money that runs as well as this one does,And has never been Modified.

If you like you can contact me,732-778-2273 Anytime
Thanks,Shawn

Here is a quick pic of the car...

19cd9da8.jpg