You can type here any text you want

WTB: 86/87 GN/TR needing restoration for charity auction!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TireFryer

The New Kid
Hi there,

I am looking to take on a project to restore a GN/TR to be auctioned off and all profits/proceeds going as a donation to a charity/organization. Hence, I am looking for a GN/TR in decent condition... not a concourse winner, or running condition or 100% body... just something I can buy for minimal $$$ (wish I hadn't sold my HA and/or my Limited Turbo-T as either one would have been great!) Ofcourse, I would prefer an 86/87 in as complete condition as possible, but I know with a tight budget, probably not going to happen. Car can be in parts, as long as majority/all of the components are there. Car will be restored, so body work will be involved, hence not looking for 100% paint, either.

Thanks in advance for any leads anyone might be able to get to me. Email basammalik@hotmail.com = best way to get in touch with me. When responding, please include as much info as possible as well as pics and where the car is located.

P.S> Most all of the work will be performed by people volunteering their time, efforts and energy in areas of their expertise, as well as part donations coming from sponsers and people in general. All the details are pending my ability to locate and buy a GN/TR as a base fot the restoration project!

Back