You can type here any text you want

Wtb:86-87 T-type Or Gn Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo382nv

Captain Stupid
Looking for a roller to drop my drivetrain in..Not looking for show quality stuff,but something decent that won't require too much body work with a solid interior,floor shift prefered..Looking for something in CT,NY,MA or NJ...I am in CT...Let me know what you have....send pix to redsho212@aol.com:cool:

Wh1 Roller

Very nice, but thats a little too much for me. I am lookign to make a driver out of this drive train, already have a low 10 second GN, want something that I can daily drive in the summer...Thanks tho;)

Still looking...I used to see so many nice ones for sale when I wasn't looking,now that I am none:mad: ...someones gotta have something...CASH IN HAND:wink:

hi iam from new haven go to barnum ave across from the mcdonald's there was a white 86 regal turbo it was sitting at a shop for a while has the limted corner lights no drive train,i dont know the shop name but i know if you head toward stratford on barnum ave the garage is on the left side,just pass the pawn shop that sells cars in a fence.you cant miss it ,i belive the building is white with blue trim.

hi iam from new haven go to barnum ave across from the mcdonald's there was a white 86 regal turbo it was sitting at a shop for a while has the limted corner lights no drive train,i dont know the shop name but i know if you head toward stratford on barnum ave the garage is on the left side,just pass the pawn shop that sells cars in a fence.you cant miss it ,i belive the building is white with blue trim.
I know the car...they are not selling it...guess they rather let it sit there and rust:eek:

thats two bad last time i saw it there was a forsale sign in the quarter window,but i didnt get out just pulled over on the corner ,guess they
changed their mind.i will keep a look out for a roller.

Back