You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 T-Type or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am looking for a clean 86 or 87 Turbo Regal. I want one that has a straight body with no rust, its ok if it needs paint as long as the body is good. I am not particular on the mileage as long it is in good running order for the whole drive train and doesnt need anything done to it. I would preffer a stock car that hasnt been messed with to much. I have around $7k to spend so if youve got one around that price range please let me know. I would prefer one close to me, but if I must travel that would be ok as well.
Thanks
Dusty

Check out my for sale post. I have pretty close to what you're looking for if you can stretch your budget to $8000. Very stock unmolested drivetrain and body in decent shape, very solid underneath.

Very nice car. I saw that when I was looking earlier today. I wish I could do a little more money and that you were colser because your car is exctly what Im looking for. I think I will use your car as an example though as I have a local guy that has an 87 that needs a complete paint job as well as some of the exterior pieces need replacing like rear and front fillers as well as one of the air dams, and some other small things. The interior is ok just a little faded and dirty and its real dirty under the hood and looks to have leaky valve covers. The car only has 60k on it and even though it has at those things wrong with it he was thinking it was worth like 11k:eek: Your car has 20k miles more than his but looks 5x better than his and your only wanting 8K.

Well take into consideration the market seems pretty soft right now, especially in Michigan, and I really priced my car to sell. Doesn't sound like the one you are looking at is worth $11,000 though.

Back