You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am looking to purchase an 86 or an 87 Turbo Buick. I dont car if its a T-Type, Grand National, Turbo T, or Turbo limited as long as it is powered by an 86 or 87 intercooled drivetrain. I am looking for a car that is lower in the price range. One that is kind of a fixer upper maybe just needing an engine rebuild down the line, interior, and paint. I am not looking to take on a car that has lots of rust/body issues. Please let me know what you have, location, and asking price. Thanks Dusty

Where are you located, and what kind of shape is the car in and how much? Could I possibly drive the car back. I also found a place that will transport a car for a fairly good price.

hey i think i have exactly what you are looking for. $6500 Just got it out this afternoon, and plan to have it all cleaned up this weekend. i have a brother in Ft.Collins CO that i plan to go see soon as well, I could deliver! Also it has made 3 cross country trips in the past year, and is very roadworthy with good gas milage, usually 24-27 doing 75mph.
pm if interested and i will give you my phone #. will have pics this weekend.
Gary
BODY
console is cracked on the base, inside the compartment.
needs headliner replaced
cruise doesnt work.
needs shifter handle
135k miles
small dents on trunklid, and one slight wave on passenger quarter
small rust spots forming on the bottom front corners of the doors
MECHANICAL
motor has NEVER been opened, headers leak
transmission (original) in need of a rebuild sometime, shifts fine, but getting long, and needs hardened stator support.
A/C does not work but complete
turbo exhaust housing has bad bolt hole
MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
ALL suspension bushings replaced 3500 miles ago, POLYgraphite in the front and poly in the rear.
all new suspension parts except idler arm
new front tires, 275/50/15 BFG drag radials in the rear
UMI Performance rear control arms
XP fuel pump, ADJ. regulator, 36# bluetops, fuel press guage
Scanmaster 2.1
ALKYcontrol progressive alcohol system
3" single exhaust, cheap homemade 3" downpipe
TE-44 w/precision housing
K&N filter
3000 stall D5 converter
comes with factory turbocharger

hello dusty i have a turbo t that i am trying to sell and asking 6000 obo and if you can give me your e-mail i will send you some pics and info on the car i am in abilene tx let me know thanks mike my e-mail is cstmcrpntrycncpts@yahoo.com

Im not sure what Im looking to spend right now. I am asking $5000 for my 85 so if it sells for that then $6000 shouldnt be a problem to come up with, but if it doesnt sell for $5000 then Im gonna need to find a cheaper car. ItsnotaGN what kind of car is it and year? Could I get pics of it, and also 1slvr87trbot could I get pics and info on your car. Please email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com Thanks Dusty

Back