You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

russgoodman

Looking to purchase first turbo buick.

Must be intercooled 86-87
prefer T-type/turbo-t but will take a gn
no t-tops
no burgundy interior
no column shift cars
NO REBUILT TITLES
Prefer blue (dark or light), silver, light chestnut, but let me know what you have.
Chrome or blackout packages ok

Looking for a solid street/strip car, not a trailer queen.
Price range variable

The closer to SW Oklahoma the better, but road trips are always an option.

Let me know what you have:cool:

TTT. Probably wanting to spend $9K at most, maybe more depending on the car. G80 rear highly desired.

t type

Have slate grey 86 t type, every conceivable option. touch screen climate control, twilight sentinal etc. hard top car. Got car from son cosigned on loan he defaulter, paid offloan 6700. take 5500. paint is bad. stock , vac brakes , posi electric seats etc

If you don't find one for a few months, I am moving to Ft Sill in July. I have an 86 GN with 30,000 original miles, but it does have a T Top. I just got back from Afghanistan and am looking to sell it soon. I will paste the thread I started a while back. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/208287-86-gn-low-miles-2nd-owner.html

Jimbo, that is a very nice GN. In fact, its way too nice for what I need. I assume that since you are in Afghanistan and also moving to ft. sill that you are military? If so, we all appreciate everything you guys are doing. Hope you have a safe trip back home and to oklahoma. We have an 1/8 mile track, a local guy that is a turbo buick know-it-all, and Ive got two other pharmacists that I work with that have turbo-buicks. Hopefully I will have one in July and maybe we'll run into each other. Good luck on the sale!

i have a 1987 grand national 119k origanal miles clear title no rebuild brand new rubber very clean wheels no accidents has some rust on both doors and the decklid very easy repair needs a healiner or can be fixed other then that car is complete if inturested let me know my name is alen 248-808-7934 and i am in michigan thanks and good luck with your find

87 dark blue t-type

i have an 87 dark blue with blue bucket seat interior t type for sale in northeast pa. 63,000 miles mostly stock. looking to get around $8,500.00
if your interested, give me a call. 570-498-0756
Bob

i have an 87 dark blue with blue bucket seat interior t type for sale in northeast pa. 63,000 miles mostly stock. looking to get around $8,500.00
if your interested, give me a call. 570-498-0756
Bob

I am the proud new owner of this fine car. Thanks to Bob, who was absolutely great to deal with and went out of his way to help me. Thanks also to all of the other replies!

Attachments

• 100_0503.jpg
    100_0503.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 227
turbo t

Ihave a blue turbo t car for sale, many new upgrades, new gn interior, engine rebuilt with around 6,000 miles now. But it has t-tops, i know your not looking for a t-top car but this is a nice car. The car needs paint. Interior and engine was recently redone. if interested contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com

Back