You can type here any text you want

WTB 86 or 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey All.
I am looking for an 86 or 87 GN for under 15K and with less then 90 thousand miles. Has to be in great condition and within 250 Miles of the Pittsburgh area. Will go out of this range if it is a great deal.
Please contact me at eismont_designs@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mitch

I guess I should add one more thing. I am looking for a GN with no mods or very few mods. I dont need a 10 second car.

i have a 50000 all stock gn needs r/f filler its cracked a piece is missing car is damn near perfect needs orig wheel has after markets on it now and no orig wheels let me know need 13,000 firm i will not budge ill just keep it ill get picks if interested........

found one! I am going to officially have my first GN. I found a stock GN with 63,000 miles 30 minutes away from me.

Thanks Ken,
I will take some pictures next weekend if the weather permits.

As soon as I took it for a test drive, I was like "This is the car for me"
I was looking at corvettes and GN's. But being a big guy 6'5" the GN seems to fit me a little better. Plus all the guys I see driving vettes looking like douches.

Please go look at more then (1) car before you committ to buy. People are hurten for money right now. It's a buyers market, not sellers. Slow ur roll a little and look a few of them before you decide. There not going anywhere.

found one! I am going to officially have my first GN. I found a stock GN with 63,000 miles 30 minutes away from me.

Awesome!!! Glad you found one. I just bought my first one too. I should be getting it out of the paint shop this week. Congrats!!

Back