You can type here any text you want

WTB - 87 GN Modded or Stock or Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

excobraguy

All,

Here is what I am looking to buy. I want either a mostly stock 87 GN (No T-Types please, it has to be a GN, sorry) with less than 65,000 miles or I want a modded 87 GN that is modded (the right way) and documented to be running in the low 11 sec 1/4 mile. The interior must be in great condition and the exterior must be rust free and no prior accidents. Paint fading is OK but want it to be the best it can be, does not have to be show quality. No cars over 135,000 miles please. That is my limit on the mileage the car can have.

If neither of those are what you have but you have an excellent condition roller, then I am interested in that as well. I am not a dealer and only want 1 car to make a project for me and my 16 year old son. So if you have one of the above and want it to go to a new home where it will be taken care of, let me know. I am a lifelong car enthusiast and love the GN cars. I have just never owned one. But boy do I remember when they came out! They were the fastest things on the street! Bad to the bone indeed!

I am 40 years old and with this age comes the knowledge and respect for the power that these cars can make. The car will become mine and my sons weekend cruiser and hopefully it can stay in the family for quite some time. I have access to cash up to $15,000. I'm not rich and I don't have a lot of extra cash to throw at a car. So please don't pass along any junked or previously totaled cars. I want top notch quality on a budget. Both me and my son would appreciate any and all honesty the seller would have. I am located in Missouri, just south of St. Louis. I can arrange shipping on the car as long as the seller will work with me on this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and you can reach me at the below contact info:

deancass2000@yahoo.com
Home 573-431-2920
Cell 573-330-4288

Have a clean 87 GN

I have an 87 gn mostly stock mint with original paint..never hit. I purchased it from the original owner about 18mos ago with 40k miles...it now has 41K on it Options include factory tint, sunroof, digital dash, twilight sensor, pw windows and locks, I have lots of documentation from the original owner, and all return to stock parts except exhaust, tires and radio delete plate (was originally a radio delete car).

Upgrades include ....*I have the stock parts to go back

TA-49*
009's*
Fuel pump, and adj regulator*
KB cold air kit*
160 thermostat*
boost and knock gauge
aftermarket stereo
BFG radials front, BFG 275/50 DR's rear
Caspers thumbwheel chip

Rate the interior 9.5, engine compartment 9.5, body 9.0 (orig paint car never hit some fading).

I am asking $16,500 obo

I have an 87 gn mostly stock mint with original paint..never hit. I purchased it from the original owner about 18mos ago with 40k miles...it now has 41K on it Options include factory tint, sunroof, digital dash, twilight sensor, pw windows and locks, I have lots of documentation from the original owner, and all return to stock parts except exhaust, tires and radio delete plate (was originally a radio delete car).

TA-49*
009's*
KB cold air kit*
160 thermostat*
boost and knock gauge
aftermarket stereo
Caspers thumbwheel chip

Rate the interior 9.5, engine compartment 9.5, body 9.0 (orig paint car never hit some fading).

I am asking $16,500 obo

If anyone has one for sale that meets my criteria can you please PM me the details? I'm afraid that posting one you have for sale directly in this thread will only result in me not being able to get to it quick enough if I find one for sale. Again, this is a father son project and I am not looking to buy one to make a quick buck like some other guys in here are doing. So please, PM me the details if you have one for sale.....thanks guys, much appreciated.
Dean

TA-49*
009's*
KB cold air kit*
160 thermostat*
boost and knock gauge
aftermarket stereo
Caspers thumbwheel chip

I am asking $16,500 obo

I sent PM for more info. Thanks, Dean

TA-49*
009's*
KB cold air kit*
160 thermostat*
boost and knock gauge
aftermarket stereo
Caspers thumbwheel chip

I am asking $16,500 obo

This guy won't return my calls or emails so I guess it's no longer for sale???? DOes anyone else have one similar to what I described. I have cash in hand and will buy one within 2 weeks. If you have an 87 GN, please email or PM me. Thanks.

This guy won't return my calls or emails so I guess it's no longer for sale???? DOes anyone else have one similar to what I described. I have cash in hand and will buy one within 2 weeks. If you have an 87 GN, please email or PM me. Thanks.

E-mail sent

TA-49*
009's*
KB cold air kit*
160 thermostat*
boost and knock gauge
aftermarket stereo
Caspers thumbwheel chip

I am asking $16,500 obo

If anyone wanting to buy a GN receives this reply post from this guy, he is just wasting your time. After hearing several times that the car was in storage and he couldn't get it out because of the weather he just finally quit replying! He contacted me, not me contacting him! Anyway, wanted to save someone some time if they received the same responses from this guy. I don't know anything else about him other than he wasted my time with his bogus claim to having a car!

Dean

p.s. I found another one anyway!

Back