You can type here any text you want

Wtb 87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
I finally talked the wife into letting me buy a 87 GN. Ive been looking for an 87 solid top car. I think the T-Types and Limiteds are cool, but I would rather have a GN. I don't have the time for a fixer upper. I would like one that is FAST and very streetable. Not necessarily a daily driver, but a solid weekend warrior. I love these cars. Mileage is not really an issue, doesn't have to be low mileage, but I don't wan't a 150K beater that has never been opened either.

If you are interested in selling yours shoot me an email to john.case@us.army.mil with a basic description. If I am interested I will ask for pics.

I have $15,000 to spend total, not a cent more. That has to get it to me as well.

I found one I fell in love with:

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195683

It is sale pending and I really wish I had seen it sooner. My heart literally sank when I found out it was sold. If you have something along the lines of this car, please email me. I am located at Fort Knox, KY.

Bottom Line Up Front requirements:
Nice paint
No rust
Nice interior
Strong, recently built motor and trans. Mods are unimportant to me. I am not looking to park it, I like to drive and enjoy these cars.
Posi
Solid Roof

ive got one its under 87 gn very fast with class. i want 13000. it runs strong very fast very streetable ill take allot of pics tommorrow to post

I will look at t tops and astroroof (same thing??) as well as long as they dont leak.

Car found

Thanks for all of the offers, some beautiful cars out there. Found and bought the one I am looking for.

Back