You can type here any text you want

Wtb: 87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shingo

Looking for a stock unmolested car. Less than 30k miles. Must be either a hardtop or astroroof. Not looking for a t-top car. Must have g80. Let me know what ya got. I'm working with around 19k.

I have a bone stock hard top car with 42,xxx miles. A little higher miles than you want, but not much, and the condition of the car more than makes up for it. Dennis Kirban just emailed me today telling me how rare it is with crank windows and how nice the paint is. He also thought the price was fair.

Here's the link:

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 110062560066 end time Dec-06-06 18:48:26 PST)

And, just in case you change your mind, I have a 21k mile 86 T-top car too...:wink:

Not 100% sure I want to sell yet, but if I do will keep this in mind.

Hardtop with ONLY options that reach out are the G80 and rear defrost.
Crank windows, manuel locks, no cruise, no power seat, no power antennna. Original paint and still very nice. I rate it a 9 with just the slightest blemishes. Heres a pic with drag radials and Welds, but worry not, to my knowledge it hasnt been beaten on or raced. Just liked the look.

Attachments

• Car site.jpg
    Car site.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 91
The one I mentioned above goes back to ebay soon........sometimes, you get what you pay for......;)

Back