You can type here any text you want

WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I am looking for a non-modified '89 TTA hardtop/solid roof, mileage under 20K, pristine condition.

Ty:
I know that you are making fun of me because you have 1 and I don't, but I hope that will be fixed soon enough.

Travis:
I really appreciate the heads-up, but I am looking for a hardtop car. Lee's car is really a beautiful car, and I can only imagine what it looks like with that killer paint job, and I can't say that I did not strongly consider it, I definitely did, but in the end, the desire for a hardtop kept saying, "find me, come get me". Just can't find out where that thing is located at.
Something else that keeps calling me, and I wish that it wouldn't:

http://classicads.greatoldcars.com/classifieds.php?a=2&b=1060

I am envious to the point of jealously of anybody that has an engine compartment and motor that clean, new "bubble kept" car or not.

Originally posted by Wells
Travis:
I really appreciate the heads-up, but I am looking for a hardtop car. Lee's car is really a beautiful car, and I can only imagine what it looks like with that killer paint job, and I can't say that I did not strongly consider it, I definitely did, but in the end, the desire for a hardtop kept saying, "find me, come get me". Just can't find out where that thing is located at.
Something else that keeps calling me, and I wish that it wouldn't:

http://classicads.greatoldcars.com/classifieds.php?a=2&b=1060

I am envious to the point of jealously of anybody that has an engine compartment and motor that clean, new "bubble kept" car or not.

Awesome car however, how can you enjoy a car like that without driving it. I would feel even to drive it:( how many times can you stare at it:eek:

wow that is really amazing! Must be nice to have 30 some grand back in 89 to buy a car and park it! :cool: Gary that car is all you! I know you want hardtop but I think I would look over that reason for a car in that condition! My TTA still has the plastic over the radio and barcode stickers on the rims but the barcode is worn off. But WOW! nice TTA! Wonder what number it is.. :eek:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Awesome car however, how can you enjoy a car like that without driving it. I would feel even to drive it:( how many times can you stare at it:eek:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got to be kidding me, Travis, I am still intent on a hardtop, but if I should weenie out and fly to Texas for that car, it would definitely get driven home. Can you imagine the attention and stares that you would get if you were to pull in for gas/food, and somebody say, "nice car, how many miles?, and you say. "well, lets see now, oh, about 800, I guess. I do berlieve in garage queens, but no trailer queens at my house. I bought my turbo-t with about 8.4K miles on it about 2 years ago. Currently has 15K or 16K, can't remember. I wonder if that car knows that we are talking about it.
It is saying, "Buy me, buy me"

Originally posted by Wells
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got to be kidding me, Travis, I am still intent on a hardtop, but if I should weenie out and fly to Texas for that car, it would definitely get driven home. Can you imagine the attention and stares that you would get if you were to pull in for gas/food, and somebody say, "nice car, how many miles?, and you say. "well, lets see now, oh, about 800, I guess. I do berlieve in garage queens, but no trailer queens at my house. I bought my turbo-t with about 8.4K miles on it about 2 years ago. Currently has 15K or 16K, can't remember. I wonder if that car knows that we are talking about it.
It is saying, "Buy me, buy me"

I hear ya wells. My OCD kicks in and the dam thing would just be sitting in the garage as a shrine:D :D

Travis:
Nothing wrong with shrines.
You married guys make them out of women generally.
Might as well make them out of cars, too.
Nothing wrong with that at all.

Back