You can type here any text you want

WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hardtops are a b***ch to find

He wasnt interested in my POS:eek: :D

FWIW & IMHO:
Surely, Travis, you jest. And you, too, TY. Bottom line of my decision regarding everything was, that although Ty's TTA is one of the nicest TTA,s available, and quite affordable, I have decided that I would rather be 1 of 25, as in leather, or 1 in 15, as in cloth, than 1 of what's remaining of the original combined 1550, not including the 5 multi colored prototypes, or test cars, if you like. Of what remains of the original combined 29 hardtops, I know of 3, 2 cloth and 1 leather. Since it is not exactly a secret, 1 of the cloth hardtops, owned by Dean Higson, is not for sale, and the other cloth hardtop, the one that was previously owned by board member "Gokou" is owned by Dave and is not for sale either. The 3rd, leather, slightly below 7K miles, may or may not be for sale and was/is owned by Twobryans. It is not currently advertised for sale that I am aware of. I would like to say that I am willing to pay for the exclusivness of owning a pristine, ultra low mileage hardtop but considering that none that I know of are currently for sale, I have no "yardstick" to go by for value, or selling price, and therefore I can't quite justify that statement. Time will tell. I really can't say that I am not envious of you guys that do own tta's, t-tops or not.

Gary

Very well said:)

I was only kidding in my remark about my car being a POS:D

Im looking for ya also:)

Have a great day, beautiful weather here again

Ty

Ya i sent the guy with the 80k car an email, waiting for a response. There is also another board member who has a broken crank on a 45k tta. I am looking into how much it would cost to rebuild that motor and get that car on the road. THanks for your leads and all help is very appreciated.
Thanks for everyones time,
David

Back