You can type here any text you want

WTB a Turbo Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoke20

Like title states im looking for a turbo trans am, MUST be in great shape needing NOTHING, would like low miles, I have funds and am ready to buy the correct car(will not state what im willing to go up to i know the market) please send pictures to culater@charter.net thanks jim

I actually had a guy call me that has one with mega low mileage. He wanted to sell it to get a GN. Ill look around and see if I have his number.

Like title states im looking for a turbo trans am, MUST be in great shape needing NOTHING, would like low miles, I have funds and am ready to buy the correct car(will not state what im willing to go up to i know the market) please send pictures to culater@charter.net thanks jim

Search up Napelton Pontiac in Schaumburg, IL. There was a couple of them there when I was looking at another car.

Contact David S. on this board he has a super nice TTA for sale, for what I believe is very reasonable money.

David S. is his exact screen name.

contact crazqban, on this board he was selling his, and it's in great shape

Back