You can type here any text you want

WTB: Astroroof Brown envelope, instruction sheet and auxilary crank tool MINT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reggie44

Hello Buick Turbo Regal Enthusiasts:

WANTED: I am looking for a MINT condition, original Astroroof brown envelope with illustrated instruction sheet and auxillary crank tool. The illustrated instruction sheet came in a GM brown envelope in the glove box, if the car had the astroroof option. The auxillary crank tool would be found in the brown envelope with the instruction sheet as well.

Please call or e-mail me. All calls and e-mails returned. Thank you.

Jason Maxfield
Telephone # (905) 279-4236
e-mail: jkmaxfield@rogers.com
:biggrin:

If this is any help the envelope code on the bottom is 20083970. Sorry mine is not for sale, I have mine framed.:D :D

I have one but not mint ... here's what you are lookin for anyway .. mine got wet :mad:

Attachments

• Moon roof hardware.JPG
    Moon roof hardware.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 217
'Wet' Astroroof envelope...

Thanks for the replies guys and the great picture.

Sorry to hear about yours getting soaked and water logged.

Anybody have one for sale ou there?? Not WET LOL. haha :eek:

There's one or two astroroof cars at the local jy. Will have to check them out for this item. Thought about buying the entire roof sections and selling them here but thats a pile of work and overhead. Probably rusty anyway.

Reggie 44 I Have Been Looking For The Same Items,my Contact At Gm Could Not Come Up With One. If I Could Borrow One From Someone Local, I Will Make The Wrench. I Have The Instruction Sheet Along With Part Of The Packet(ripped) Good Luck In Your Search,if Someone Comes Up With An Extra,i'll Purchase One Also... Thanks.

Hello Jason,
Hey you better buy Grumpy's these things are HARD to come by. I'll also get you some pics. of the blue chrome car in the morning. I do have a mint instruction sheet (only) you can have if you buy Grumpy's. I'll send pics. of it too.

Grumpy, If Jason Does Not Want Your Crank, I Will Buy It,let Me Know How Much.. Thanks..

Not to hijack your thread, but I too, am looking for this same thing however, I am less discriminating. I actually need more than one set. Ideal 3 or more would be great.

I don't know if Grumpy was selling. Never got a reply from him..:confused:

So here's an astroroof bump.....

There's one or two astroroof cars at the local jy. Will have to check them out for this item. Thought about buying the entire roof sections and selling them here but thats a pile of work and overhead. Probably rusty anyway.

You can have them out in less than 30 min each, it's not that bad of a job at all. The fun part is getting them back in lined up.

Anyone havea MINT one available?

Time to bump my post again!

Anyone out there have a MINT or NOS Astroroof envelope with instructions and hand crank available? Thank you.

:D

Restart my thread bump!

Hello Turbo Buick Regal Enthusiasts:

Never did find the Astroroof envelope, instruction sheet or hand crank, so I thought I would re-start my old thread again...anyone out there have this? Thank you.

Regards,
Jason
:biggrin:

Should have bought Dan's, that as about as nice and complete as you'll find.

Back