You can type here any text you want

WTB: Crosslace GTA , GNX , BBS , ENKEI, ARE wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMagic

I want to buy a set of 4 front GTA wheels, or a set of crosslace wheels like were on a GNX. Preferrably black, but will accept others if they are in mint or near mint condition. I will also take 15" replica wheels, other aftermarket replicas that look the same.

Email me at cruiserfj80@yahoo.com with your screen name here, pictures, and how much you want for them including shipping to ZIP 72015.

Thanks,
Shawn

Originally posted by BlackMagic
I want to buy a set of 4 front GTA wheels, or a set of crosslace wheels like were on a GNX. Preferrably black, but will accept others if they are in mint or near mint condition. I will also take 15" replica wheels, other aftermarket replicas that look the same.

Email me at cruiserfj80@yahoo.com with your screen name here, pictures, and how much you want for them including shipping to ZIP 72015.

Thanks,
Shawn

If your still looking, I have a set of 4 front Mint Black GTA rims & tires w/buick centercaps & lug nuts.

Back