You can type here any text you want

Wtb gn/tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
Looking for a NICE driver. Prefer a GN, but WE4's and dark colored TR's will be considered also.There are some nice cars on here right now, but what else is out there? Not interested high milage cars (over 100k). I have my eye on one, but checking to see if anyone without a for sale ad has what I'm looking for.
I'm looking to spend no more than $12K. Thanks!!

Man....I have just what your looking for...

A nice white T....Only 155k pampered miles,Has a slight noise coming from the bottom of the motor,I think it is a lifter.

15k Includes Delivery,pm me and I will send you the bank info for you to wire the Money.

You will love this car..It's all you!!....:biggrin:

Almost forgot to add...It is bone stock,And only has a LITTLE rust in the bottom of the doors...And Trunk Lid....And On the bottom of the rear 1/4's....T Tops are great,They only leak a little bit,Floors are only a little soft.I can send you pictures,They are from about 12 years ago...But dont worry,The car still looks the same.

No go on that Gn Tonight....Too much to do at the house,Tomorrow looks good though,Will let you know.

have an 87 turbo car

I have a low option 1987 turbo, maroon with bench seat and roll down windows. I bought it from a guy who had 15k worth of recipts for parts and had it sitting in a barn unfinished.
its fast and I can't find any rust. Its not stock and shows 50k on the odometer
there are only about 500 miles on the engine re-build

Looking for a NICE driver. Prefer a GN, but WE4's and dark colored TR's will be considered also.There are some nice cars on here right now, but what else is out there? Not interested high milage cars (over 100k). I have my eye on one, but checking to see if anyone without a for sale ad has what I'm looking for.
I'm looking to spend no more than $12K. Thanks!!

I have an 87 GN in good shape. It has 149k miles, but the motor/trans were rebuilt and it has a newer TA49 turbo. Its got some minor dings, scratches, but its been garaged, not beat on, and is going for only 9500.

See my thread in this section. The extreme close up pics make the little imperfections look worse than they really are.

Money is burning a hole in my pocket and I can't find the right car. This is supposed to be a buyer's market!!

I have a restored 87 GN, 2nd owner, fully documented to 1988, only 27K on the drivetrain. 135k total. It starts every time, it has brand new brakes, etc... It has light rust in the normal spot on the bottom of the seam in the doors, which just needs to get ground out and reseamed. The right ttop leaks in heavy rain and the antenna doesn't work. But everything else is in tip top shape.

1987 Buick Regal Grand National

I will take $11,999. Its a family heirloom and its needs some touch-up paint on the front end. I took this car on many first dates. Its very special to me. The white, dried stains WILL NOT come off the seat, roof, door panels, carpet, etc... Like I said.... its special to me. Ive been holding on to it for a while now just so I could remember those first dates.

Please let me know if your interested. Maybe a trade for your silver T?

Attachments

• wrecked t.jpg
    wrecked t.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 165
Ed, you must have forgot that I'm a moderator for this section. It is my resposibility to tell you that I will not allow people to sell other people's car on this message board. It is fraud and tb.com will not condone this kind of behavior. :D:D

I will take $11,999. Its a family heirloom and its needs some touch-up paint on the front end. I took this car on many first dates. Its very special to me. The white, dried stains WILL NOT come off the seat, roof, door panels, carpet, etc... Like I said.... its special to me. Ive been holding on to it for a while now just so I could remember those first dates.

Please let me know if your interested. Maybe a trade for your silver T?

:DI like the white cars. None of that stuff bothers me, you know, the stains, etc. and I think that front end would probably buff out, but I really don't want a T-top car so I will just pass. Good luck on the sale, though.:biggrin:

Back