WTB Grand National Hardtop 86-87 around the North Al. area

josh young

I'm looking for a GN: hardtop is a must, prefer an 87 but would consider an 86. I have looked at two in the past couple of months that were a waste of time. I figured I would come here and see what you guys know about. I'm looking for something within reasonable driving distance of NW Alabama. The last 2 dealings I had have made me leery about heading out on another burnt run. I have learned from being in the Syclone/ Typhoon game, that it is better to deal with board members who can vouch for a paticular car. I am looking for what I listed above, a quality repaint would be a plus. Really thinking about a nice streetable built one, but would consider whatever. Thanks guys!

I'm looking for a GN: hardtop is a must, prefer an 87 but would consider an 86. I have looked at two in the past couple of months that were a waste of time. I figured I would come here and see what you guys know about. I'm looking for something within reasonable driving distance of NW Alabama. The last 2 dealings I had have made me leery about heading out on another burnt run. I have learned from being in the Syclone/ Typhoon game, that it is better to deal with board members who can vouch for a paticular car. I am looking for what I listed above, a quality repaint would be a plus. Really thinking about a nice streetable built one, but would consider whatever. Thanks guys!
Have you found a car yet

I actually bought one Thursday. It was a local car that I knew about for some time. The owner had his eye on a Nova and was motivated to sell. 87 Hardtop, GNX clone, 60mm PT, low miles, and nice car. I am happy with it so far. It pulls much harder than my stock turbo Syclone.