You can type here any text you want

WTB: Low Mileage TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Look on Ebay under Grand National, there is a John Lingenfelter TTA with 11k miles!

I think that is one of the most valuable 89 TTA yet! Besides the 1 convertable TTA out there. I would give my right arm for that either of those cars.

The one on eBay is NOT a "John Lingenfelter TTA" but said to have been owned by him at one time. Big difference. How a TTA with the door lock chewed out on the passenger side and the front fender a different shade of white is so "rare" so the present owner thinks is beyond me :eek: I guess you have to at least try.

CombatComProg: They are out there. Make sure you post on TurboTransAm.Com as well. Just keep your eye out they do pop up from time to time. I think there is a guy selling a project roller on the boards as well if your looking for cheap. Good luck!

phillyturbosix said:
The one on eBay is NOT a "John Lingenfelter TTA" but said to have been owned by him at one time. Big difference. How a TTA with the door lock chewed out on the passenger side and the front fender a different shade of white is so "rare" so the present owner thinks is beyond me :eek: I guess you have to at least try.

CombatComProg: They are out there. Make sure you post on TurboTransAm.Com as well. Just keep your eye out they do pop up from time to time. I think there is a guy selling a project roller on the boards as well if your looking for cheap. Good luck!

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS A LITTLE JEALOUS :eek:

I don't Jim has anything to be jelous about.. He has one of the nisest TTA's in the country.. Way nicer then that one on ebay.. not even close..

Back