You can type here any text you want

WTB:T-Top GN 84-87 or trade my hardtop for a t-top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

Hello,

I would like to buy or trade for a t-top gn an 84-87 (preferably a trade) I have a 1987 hardtop GN that is getting painted right now. Just not happy with the hardtop I'm more of a t-top kinda of guy. Mine has a new motor in it,new turbo, computer, injectors, and hood badges don't have any pics right now but it is a sweet ride. Has the needle speedometer not the analog with phantom series white face gauges. (turbo boost, knock, oil pressure, and water temp). Or would be interested in selling as well so I can purchase a t-top one. Let me know what's out there or what your willing to seperate with.

Thanks jretrodude:)

trade

hey how about a trade for a 87 t-type with t-tops? I have had many mods done to the car. Also the interior is all new. the engine has roughly 8,000 miles on a rebuild. the car needs paint and has two rot spots on the t-tops one on each side pretty normal for these cars. My aotobody man says its a easy fix. let me know if interested.

I would consider it but?

I would consider it but? It will need a new paint job etc. Looking for a t-top gn thanks for the interest though.:smile:

i have an 84 gn with t-tops its my first project and i realy want a hardtop instead. its belived to be the second 84 gn made vin# 1g4ak479xeh606002. i bought the car as a project it came with an all black parts car which i still have. tha gn needs work, when i got it, it didnt run at all. i changed the coil and ign system, alt, starter, and ecm. It has the leir seets but the buckets need work. this car is completely original, im just too young and i need something in better shape? like i said i have contacted gbodyparts, kirban, and a lot of others not mentioned and they all say it was the second regal made in 1984. gbody parts were interested because of the x in the vin. they said that made it a show car? you can call me if interested. 317-834-8407 ask for justin gunn

My buddy has an 84 t-top GN with 20k original miles, stored winters and not one scratch but i know he wouldnt get what he wants but money talks

My First Gn Was A T-top,it Was A Love-hate Thing... Love The Hole In The Roof,but Hate The Rattles And Air Rush,not To Mention Installing 3 Sets Of Gm W-strips As They Separated After A Year Or So,sold It, 5 Years Ago,now In Progress Is The Astro-roof Gnx... Did You Ever Consider An Astro Roof, Best Of Both Worlds,stronger ,less Rattles..

Love the t-tops

I dont get into racing or anything, and I had a 88 monte ss with the t-tops and loved it. Don't mind the rattles and leaks because it would only come out when it's nice out anyway. Someone has to have one they would trade straight up or with 1500.00 to boot?:)

Have you had an AstroRoof car yet,I have had both and consider myself a T Top guy also(even had a mustang t top car),but the AstroRoof is so much better than T Tops ,no lugging them to the truck ,just push the button and ((BAM)) your set to roll....if it rains ((BAM)) your ready to roll....:D :D

Oh and I miss my astro roof car the most......

I have an 86 GN Ttop car, 21k original miles for sale. Straight up sale, don't need a trade. PM if interested.

Back