You can type here any text you want

WTB Turbo Buick for around $3,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Insurance shouldnt be astronomical, who are you getting quotes from?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well i mean for me 19 live with my friend, i pay 78 a month for the 84 and i cant afford to pay on both cars the 84 is in better condition to drive daily, the 87 needs a front bumper and headlight buckets

Just liability it was the cheapest quote i got

Hi there, I'm looking to buy a turbo car that doesn't have any problems power-train-wise, no rust holes in the body, I don't care about underneath as long as everything is still solid and you can't stomp a hole in the floor. I know this type of car would have to be a pretty amazing deal but figured I'd try

Put Me down for 1 too

Dang, guess even though the 84 is 30 yrs old because you're only 19 you're still getting somewhat slammed on insurance. I have 21st century insurance on my 87 TR and have full coverage for under 80 bucks a month.

If i won a lottery or had a good paying job, owned or rented a place off campus that had a garage big enough to hold at least 2 or 3 cars and had a few things ( fix the paint job that the texas sun has had fun with and having the power door windows wiring that got cut by someone who didnt know what they were doing when they took out the aftermarket alarm system, re-attached to the fuse box) that is needed to be knocked out then i could consider getting another TR and also would pick up something else to be primary means of getting around. I can afford to do the upkeep on keeping her running properly, just can't swing getting the paint fixed at the moment and havent had luck yet on finding someone that won't try to rip me off that can do the fixing the power window wiring to fuse panel issue. Thank goodness it's a fairly dry climate here in EL Paso most of the year or it'd be rough without having a garage to keep her in.

Last edited:
Yea i hear you i think i paid to much for the 84 gn, an hey not to far im hear in albuquerque nm sun sucks over hear to

Back