WTB: Upper dash speaker cover part

NJMatt50

Looking for the upper part of the dash that covers the speakers. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Yeah it's not there. I bought it 4-5 years ago. I would call and ask. Also you can try GBody parts and see if they have it.

Kirban's, Gbody, forget it they don't have them anymore. They went discontinued from GM about a year ago and supply dried up fast. They are now pretty hard to come by and are damn exspensive when you do find one. I think there is one on evil bay for $400 !!

Is your a total loss? I have a factory one and has to be painted. What price are you looking to pay.

Mine is cracked in 3 different spots, warped. Bolted down its not the most obivious part on the car but I would be wiling to change it if the price was reasonable. Is yours warped or just needs paint?

Mine is cracked in 3 different spots, warped. Bolted down its not the most obivious part on the car but I would be wiling to change it if the price was reasonable. Is yours warped or just needs paint?
This one is in the original GM box. I took it out just to make sure it wasn't cracked or warped. It is painted blue from factory.

I would like 300 for the dash panel. It is perfect condition in the factory GM box. Plus shipping. I can make a deal on shipping if you live in the western states. Thanks, Lynno

Kirbans just came out with a new reproduction upper dash panel. I think it was $179 + shipping. Comes in gn grey.

David