WTT 1980 Z28, 350/4 speed t-tops...

MrBigBlockDart

//s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/MrBigBlockDart/?action=view&current=IMG_0066.jpg]IMG_0066.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to trade my Z for a turbo buick, I have some money to add for the right car. I'm near chicago, the car is probably worth $9,000.

1980 Z28, 350/4 speed with t-tops.

Painted spring 2008, PPG base and clear. Wet-sanded and buffed. Hood/trunk and doors removed and painted off car, inside and outside done. Rebuilt door hinges. All panel gaps aligned, new door handles. Brand new windshield with integral antenna professionally installed. Dashboard top is painted correct semi-gloss black. Completely replaced weather stripping. All new reproduction decals and badges front and rear, including Jack use decal in trunk. Bottom of trunk and hood are painted and cleared. The inner fender wells are gloss black, painted outside of the car.

Wheels- original z28 wheels sandblasted and painted Black when body was done. Trim rings and centers look OK, the tires are New Eagle GT II. (These wheels are going over $500 in this condition) New lug nuts.

Interior restoration- Perfect Dashboard installed, original Radio hole is uncut, currently filled with an incorrect 1975 GM radio. No Cracks at all on dashboard. All other panels are re-dyed black. New carpet, new door sill plates, new reproduction deluxe seat covers front and rear. Redone package tray and headliner. Perfect armrest on console, and perfect original Z28 Rope Steering wheel.

Motor- 1980-1984 dated 350, rebuilt with mild cam and new pistons, cast crank, ported cylinder heads, edelbrock intake, headers. Solid motor mounts front and rear. Micky Thompson valvecovers. Motor is painted dark metallic grey, (very sharp looking)

Transmission- Rebuilt correct era Borg Warner Super t-10. (august 2008) Hurst Super-shifter III shifter.

Other- Power steering, manual brakes with a lightweight master cylinder. Recent alignment. Currently has stock front sway bar on car, I have a WS6 oversized bar for it. I also have a stock Z28 rear sway bar not installed. Currently has aftermarket speakers in package tray hidden below fabric, and radio/CD player in glovebox.

Other new parts- New reproduction battery tray, new reproduction radiator overflow bottle, alignment done 8/2008, it drives wonderfully. New Napa battery 08.

//s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/MrBigBlockDart/?action=view&current=IMG_0066.jpg]IMG_0066.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to trade my Z for a turbo buick, I have some money to add for the right car. I'm near chicago, the car is probably worth $9,000.

1980 Z28, 350/4 speed with t-tops.

Painted spring 2008, PPG base and clear. Wet-sanded and buffed. Hood/trunk and doors removed and painted off car, inside and outside done. Rebuilt door hinges. All panel gaps aligned, new door handles. Brand new windshield with integral antenna professionally installed. Dashboard top is painted correct semi-gloss black. Completely replaced weather stripping. All new reproduction decals and badges front and rear, including Jack use decal in trunk. Bottom of trunk and hood are painted and cleared. The inner fender wells are gloss black, painted outside of the car.

Wheels- original z28 wheels sandblasted and painted Black when body was done. Trim rings and centers look OK, the tires are New Eagle GT II. (These wheels are going over $500 in this condition) New lug nuts.

Interior restoration- Perfect Dashboard installed, original Radio hole is uncut, currently filled with an incorrect 1975 GM radio. No Cracks at all on dashboard. All other panels are re-dyed black. New carpet, new door sill plates, new reproduction deluxe seat covers front and rear. Redone package tray and headliner. Perfect armrest on console, and perfect original Z28 Rope Steering wheel.

Motor- 1980-1984 dated 350, rebuilt with mild cam and new pistons, cast crank, ported cylinder heads, edelbrock intake, headers. Solid motor mounts front and rear. Micky Thompson valvecovers. Motor is painted dark metallic grey, (very sharp looking)

Transmission- Rebuilt correct era Borg Warner Super t-10. (august 2008) Hurst Super-shifter III shifter.

Other- Power steering, manual brakes with a lightweight master cylinder. Recent alignment. Currently has stock front sway bar on car, I have a WS6 oversized bar for it. I also have a stock Z28 rear sway bar not installed. Currently has aftermarket speakers in package tray hidden below fabric, and radio/CD player in glovebox.

Other new parts- New reproduction battery tray, new reproduction radiator overflow bottle, alignment done 8/2008, it drives wonderfully. New Napa battery 08.

Your link is bad.