X Bash 2018 Little River! Temple, Tx

TXGS

Ok guys and gals, The X Bash will be held at Little River on September 15th. They have an event called King of the River! Sounds like an X Bash event to me! I will post more details as we go!

Not sure, Their has been limited response on both forums. So I am wondering if anyone is truly interested in this.

David, I think so.... we have a few people coming from Austin for sure. Either way it will be a fun time

I spoke to a few local Buick guys today that did not know about this event. Neither get on this forum or the V8 Forum but are on Facebook.

This needs to be plastered on Facebook. And that is something I can not do.

King-e1531083340595.jpg

I'm sure there will be TnT but was looking for a bracket class or a 8.0 index??

Sent the guy running the event the question David! I will respond once I get his response.

I'd love to go but my car won't quite be ready in time. Maybe next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not biased, we would love for our Buick friends to bring other cars if their Buicks are not ready!

We are not biased, we would love for our Buick friends to bring other cars if their Buicks are not ready!

I'm just bringin the other Buick. :p

Any info from the track?

Last edited:
Ok guys and gals, The X Bash will be held at Little River on September 15th. They have an event called King of the River! Sounds like an X Bash event to me! I will post more details as we go!

Heads up. With the rain chances increasing over the week, I am watching the forecast. Currently they are predicting 50% chance of rain in Temple on Saturday. I will keep you up to date on the weather for the X Bash.