Buick X Bash at Little River in September

Spoke with them this evening, I have to give them a call back tomorrow 9/13/18.

Good thing I logged on this evening to double check. I was planning to make the drive! Thanks guys

Some of us were out at this track today and the idea of an event was floated. https://www.xtremeracewaypark.com/

Is this track centrally located enough for the southern people? It is a real nice facility and has paved pits. The track prep was outstanding and the two Turbo Regals were laying down high six sec runs in the eighth mile.

It was thought a Saturday event would be better but that is open for debate. Any suggestions are welcome as to what would work.

Post up and we can see what can be done to make that happen.

Even when Charlie had the Texas buick nats there a 4 years back the attendants was unfortunately low.

This is a different track than little river. It is equipped to handle the fast cars and from what I saw yesterday knows summin, summin about starting line prep.
I wanted to get an idea if it was too far for the Houston, Austin and San Antonio crowd. And it was thought the weat Texas people might come over and Oklahoma and maybe Kansas might come down with enough lead time. The thinking was maybe four months of lead.

Again any suggestions, thoughts or what not is appreciated.

The LR events was the brainchild of Phil Green and myself. I think one year we had around 35-40 cars and that was the best year.
Charlie did attend one though... LoL