You can type here any text you want

XFI FAST ROCKS !! from Cal Hartline

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sodbuster

Talk about service after you spend your money I called this guy Hartline at 1030 pm tonight to help me set up my new xfi fast system for the first time and he had no problem getting me squared away. He actually spoke to me as if it was normal business hours ! Now where I come from thats what you call SERVICE. His start up program was so dead nuts it took no time to have me up and running nice and smooth without issue. It was to my amazement that he answered the phone at this hour but his wife [ HOLLY ] said he would be there for you to service his product. He actually gives you his personal cell number with his kit when you need the help. When his wife inform me of this, that was the selling point for me and I gotta tell you this guy came through even though he is out of town on business. Now Ive been reading these boards for a while but I dont post. I just felt you guys should hear this about this guy. THANKS AGAIN CAL AND HOLLY HARTLINE, YOU GUYS ARE TOP SHELF AND YOU ROCK !!!!

Thank you. I'll chat with you tonight and we can set the timing

Back