You can type here any text you want

XFI Internal Data Logger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
We are now able to start selling the XFI Internal datalogger option. Price will be $149.95. Call Holly or email me with your XFI serial #. I will then email you an option file to install in your XFI. If you haven't already done so, you will also need a new flash update which we can provide. Feel free to call or post any questions.

Cal,
I have been waiting for this to become available. Having the computer in the car to data log is not only against NHRA rules, it is dangerous and just a PITA to boot up and run in the staging line. I will get with you next week.
Regards,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff. If you get the chance, email me your serial number in advance. That way I can submit yours with all the others.

Shes wearing what i told her to put on.. this morning when i left!:eek:

Cal

I don't know what Louie did to her while they were in the house alone while we were in the garage. :D She came out smiling and drinking a glass of wine:biggrin:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Computer in Car

Cal,
I have been waiting for this to become available. Having the computer in the car to data log is not only against NHRA rules, it is dangerous and just a PITA to boot up and run in the staging line. I will get with you next week.
Regards,
Jeff

Not to get off this enlighting conversation, but is having the compute in the car really against NHRA rules? The reason I ask is that Englishtown is usually strict about this, and all they told me was that it needs to be on the floor, and not on the seat.

Not to get off this enlighting conversation, but is having the compute in the car really against NHRA rules? The reason I ask is that Englishtown is usually strict about this, and all they told me was that it needs to be on the floor, and not on the seat.

2007 NHRA rule book page 17 (at the bottom of the the page)
"Computers (except for OEM) are prohibited in all E.T. classes"
Jeff

Back