~ XFI Specials

Hartline Perf.

XFI Package Deals Ordered by December 10th will receive an ADDITIONAL 5% off our already low Package Deals.

XFI COMPLETE Plug N Plag Package = $1850.00 - 5% disc. = $1757.50
*Complete Package with Internal Logger = $2000.00 -5% disc. = $1900.00

FREE Custom Start Up Program Installed and FREE Tech Support!

All Orders will be shipped out by December 17th ~ Just in time for Christmas!

To Order, call Hartline Performance @ 321-722-1563

Any christmas turbo specials on....... say a 71 HPQ BILLET

I was hoping to run a Turbo Special, but PTE hasn't given me a discount to pass on to my customers. :frown:
But, if they do, I will post immediately on Turbobuick to let you guys know.

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

It should be noted that we are offering an additional 5% off ALL FAST products (i.e. harness's, dashboard, WBO2 kit, XIM, etc...)

Is that another 5% off of the xfi kits(xfi with internal data logging option..$1900) or just all other fast products?I may have to just call you cal and place my order before the weekend is out....:biggrin:

Is that another 5% off of the xfi kits(xfi with internal data logging option..$1900) or just all other fast products?I may have to just call you cal and place my order before the weekend is out....:biggrin:

Give us a call, Don't Delay because the additional 5% is only good on orders placed by December 10th!!!

BIG THANKS! to everyone who has purchased a system from us with this special. Please email cal@hartlineperformance.com with your engine specifications. Since we have sold so many, I want to try and get a head start on the programs so everyone gets their system in time for Christmas!

It should be noted that we are offering an additional 5% off ALL FAST products (i.e. harness's, dashboard, WBO2 kit, XIM, etc...)
I know that this sale is over, but; is anyone here using or have knowledge of the performance of the XFI™ Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger? If so, would you consider purchasing it instead of installing a numberous bevy of Autometer gauges? I have been wanting internal data logging to keep the laptop out of the car. I am thinking about adding this to my XFI to serve both my needs.

BTW - The Autometer sending unit I have been using on my TA motor failed and nearly made me faint when seeing no oil PSI after crossing the finish line! Fortunately, a mechanical gauge proved otherwise. :eek:

We have sold a few of these to Buick guys. The biggest issue is mounting it in your dash. The famous chef, Adam Calcote (I think he's 8AV8) mounted his real nice in the stock location. I have seen other mount them on a bracket above the radio pod. Keep in mind, you will need to have a sensor for each item you want to data log.

We have sold a few of these to Buick guys. The biggest issue is mounting it in your dash. The famous chef, Adam Calcote (I think he's 8AV8) mounted his real nice in the stock location. I have seen other mount them on a bracket above the radio pod. Keep in mind, you will need to have a sensor for each item you want to data log.
Thanks Cal, I was hoping to see some pictures of one mounted as you described. Unfortunately, a search has not yeilded any results that show this type of mounting. With that being said, my original thought was to mount one in the radio pod using a radio delete plate. Would this unit interact well from that location?

XFI Special

Just wanted to take the time to say "Thank You" to all the customers that took advantage of this Special.

This Special was a BIG SUCCESS!!

Boy is Cal going to be busy tuning!!:biggrin:

Watch for Up Coming Specials for the New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone. All XFI orders shipped last week and tracking numbers were emailed. According to Fed EX, everyone should receive them before Christmas :smile:

Got my xfi yesterday!!!...santa was good to me...:D...too bad there is a foot and a half of snow on the ground and it is too cold to be in the garage..LOL...Thanks again cal and holly!!..Merry christmas..:biggrin:

Merry Christmas to you! If you want to install the software on your laptop, I'll be more than happy to email you what I pre-programmed into your XFI box. Don't forget to move the air temp sensor and weld the O2 bung in the downpipe when the weather gets better.