You can type here any text you want

xfi & spooling with NOS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom j

How are you guys using it? Cant it just turned be on and off through the outputs. Is the power adder function needed? This is with a wet shot. Mine seems to have the power adder input enabled it it screws up the target afr through out the entire run. The first one is with nos and the second is without no other changes. The nos turns off at 12psi

Attachments

I asked about that before, about the xfi reading something different than what it actually is at the terminal. I have close to 15v at the power wire to the xfi and it reads diferent on the logger.

check your grounds....i had a weird problem with the xfi adding voltage correction to the fuel map at low voltages

This might sound like a stupid question... but are you getting the fuel from a boost regulated fuel supply ? If not, that would explain why the AFR's are way outta wack.

I've always pulled fuel right off the rail so the fuel pressure climbs with boost. AFR stayed real nice that way.

I was using a single fogger nozzle in the up-pipe with 42f / 46n jetting.

Yes it's boost regulated, but I think I figured it out. The PA(powere adder) is enabled in the XFI when it should not be. It was using a different fuel table with this enabled. This isnt needed with wet kit.

Back