You can type here any text you want

Y hose question???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn_steve

boosted canadian
I have a low boost problem i got a ta/49 that brand new and i cant get more then 8 psi of boost i got to reading and noticed i did not have that plastic y for the boost solenoied i just have a regular t is there anything i can do to fix my problem cause i cant find that plastic piece???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd just source the correct Y plastic original piece used they don't go bad unless melted.

Make sure it has the right size orifice in it as there was a batch of bad ones with too large a hole in them, search should have the right orifice size.

Or do a search on "Tuner Style" wastegate hookup, best method is probably the RJC boost controller for that.

Too bad I already sent your part out. I could have gave you the "y" piece I have. At this point I would just go with a manual boost controller of some sort. The "y" piece is necessary if you want to stay with the stock type setup. A "t" won't work right.

Back