You can type here any text you want

Yankee Buick Owners Help: Alarm Keeps Going Off In Cold Weather

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blue

New to the turbo world
So my factory car alarm keeps going off in the middle of the night. I've had the car since July and it has never done anything like this and I figured you guys have experienced all the problems that come with cold weather. Please help, I need sleep.

Either an intermittant tamper switch input to the system, door or trunk lid, or try re-charging your battery fully.

Low battery can sometimes do it.

Maybe try leaving a trickle charger hooked up to it a couple of nights and see if it goes away. :)

you think Alabama is cold :rolleyes: :biggrin: we just got 20"s of snow and its freezing :eek: :p

Blue said:
So my factory car alarm keeps going off in the middle of the night. I've had the car since July and it has never done anything like this and I figured you guys have experienced all the problems that come with cold weather. Please help, I need sleep.
keep the car warm,shes cold..then both of you will sleep better ;) my old vette did that after putting in new door seals,it was border line closing the circuit when i shut the doors,and would go off in the middle of the night..i know your pain,id run outside in my undees with a tazer gun...maybe the neighborhood kids having fun?

Excellent

I appreciate the info guys. Looks like I'll have some stuff to keep me busy over the holidays, and maybe I can get a good night's sleep. Merry Christmas.

Back