Yes!Another Cal Hartline thread.Becuase he deserves it.

turbotwister

FAST COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Hi everyone,

I dont post much but felt it necessary to do so.I planned a vacation to florida to spend time with family and decided to bring my car for some tuning in the good weather so i set up time with cal to meet me at the track.well as things usually go with me the day of my track rental at palm beach raceway cal was snowed in at another tuning session in conneticut.his flight was cancelled and he wouldnt be back until the day i was leaving to go back to NJ.holly, cals wife was at the track rental and spoke to cal and they decided to squeeze in some dyno time for me right before i was to leave.i met up with cal on my way north in melbourne.i was having some tuning issues and we quickly found the problem with great results.Ive been an auto tech for over 20 years so i have fairly good knowledge of my car and feel i do a fairly good job of tuning it but i have to say how amazed i am of the level of expertise i experienced watching him work.He is worth every penny and then some.if anyone of you is ever on the fence on weather its worth using his expertise, dont hesitate to say yes.you wont regret it.Thanks Cal and Holly!

Nick,

I agree the little I dealt with him as been awesome. Awesome support as well. I work out a couple things on my car and when it's ready I would like Cal to tune my car.

I cannot wait till he gets his hands on my build. Him and I have chatted a bit about the potential, and it's scary to me.
He also answers any phone call, and offers advise no matter where he is, or what he's doing.

Been saying this very same thing for years. Money well spent. The fact that he actually cares about your individual situation speaks volumes. Lots of guys spend huge money building these set ups only to destroy their investment once it's completed. For the money spent, it's a no brainer. The hard part is making sure you have everything ready when Cal is here. The rest is just another day in the office for him.

That's what you call JUST OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Man, I can't wait until everything is done with my new motor build and it's in the car.(Hopefully I'm not oversea by then:rolleyes:) The wife has the money for my FAST XFI and just wanting for me to say the word (BUY). I will be calling them ASAP when it's done, to get a system and let him tuned my car. then let the real fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D.