You Need To Look At This 87 T Rosewood

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Cant see pics.

Originally posted by BandAid
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Cant see pics.

I know why, i will fix this later:D

Ok resigned in and had a new password sent to me since it has been so long since I had to sign in ,,,,

STILL does not work..............................................................................................................................................................

l..........................................

vBulletin Message

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vBulletin Message

Hang tight, working on it:p

vBulletin Message

Refresh and try it now, I think I got it.

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Refresh and try it now, I think I got it.
I am turning blue in the face,,tired of refreshing to see nothing..........................................

Hey Matt, made it home about 2:30 am with no problems. Averaged almost 23 miles per gallon and didnt use a drop of oil after a little over 1200 miles. It drove great on the highway. It sure looks great here with the florida palms in the back round. Matt you also mentioned you had pictures of the resto being done and an appraisal and would like to have if it wouldnt be a problem. I will send the other as soon as possible. My FIRST buick turbo and I LOVE IT. Thanks Matt for the great deal and your patience in helping me make this deal. Jack P.S. I think it really did the car good to get it out on the highway as this morning on the way to work its really running great. Just sent one of my guys down to buy some tooth picks to keep my eyes open. Talk to you later.