1968 Chevelle With '87 GN engine

You shouldnt have any probs selling her, but I dont know why the hell you would want to...

I concur, looks like a lot of labor and love there. I doubt you'll get back out what you put back in.

I just did have to sell my Chevelle, it's still in my yard but I no longer have the title to it....waiting for the buyer to load it up and take it away, I already do miss it. :frown: This is her:
chevelle008.jpg

chevelle007.jpg

chevelle004-1.jpg

engine001.jpg

I hope to own another Chevelle in the future, if the price of them isn't already beyond what a typical Joe can afford.

I concur, looks like a lot of labor and love there. I doubt you'll get back out what you put back in.

I just did have to sell my Chevelle, it's still in my yard but I no longer have the title to it....waiting for the buyer to load it up and take it away, I already do miss it. :frown: This is her:

I hope to own another Chevelle in the future, if the price of them isn't already beyond what a typical Joe can afford.

that car looks bad AZZ Dude.

I am sorry for the pain you feel
I will be joining you shortly.
Guys it’s real hard for me but one must go Buick or Chevelle
What I will probable do is put them both on the market at the same time and keep the one that doesn't sell first. The only problem with this for me is that the chevelle is at 90 to 95% done and I haven't touched the Buick at all.

If my money story turns around I will be keeping the two cars.

BTW more pictures tonight, going to work on the car all day today wish me luck.

that car looks bad AZZ Dude.

I am sorry for the pain you feel
I will be joining you shortly.
Guys it’s real hard for me but one must go Buick or Chevelle
What I will probable do is put them both on the market at the same time and keep the one that doesn't sell first. The only problem with this for me is that the chevelle is at 90 to 95% done and I haven't touched the Buick at all.

If my money story turns around I will be keeping the two cars.

BTW more pictures tonight, going to work on the car all day today wish me luck.

sell the mustang and keep the chevelle and the buick

buickbert

update

tham it looks good
This is a little too low for my driving habits.
Time to get out the sheet metal hammer and rivet gun.

Attachments

• IMG_8997 internet.JPG
    IMG_8997 internet.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,255
Nice Job. I think if my limited wasn't so done I would do a Chevelle myself.
Think you stared something. And parts get be had almost anyware.
Like that red too...Rob

Nice Job. I think if my limited wasn't so done I would do a Chevelle myself.
Think you stared something. And parts get be had almost anyware.
Like that red too...Rob

thats true they make everything for the Chevelle (just get your arm or leg ready at register :mad: ) and everything from almost anything fits it.:biggrin:

Yeah...That's what I'm taking about.Now who would not like being seen in that machine,,,,Rob

This is giving me some serious inspiration. I have a 1968 Pontiac Lemans, I think that I might have to do a turbo conversion in a couple years.

Picked up 1 yard of Black leather look a-like vinyl

I also let the engine run for about an hour and no leaks, no over heat the charging system was at about 13.5.
All I have left is the console, exhaust and tuning.

yeahhh babbbbbbbyyyyy

Hey man I've been following this thread since it was started, and I love the progress you've been making. I actually have had this in my head for while now. My Buick has a crumby recked title and has obviously been repaired body wise. I've always known since I've had it that it isn't the best candidate for putting time and money into. I've got the Chevelle from when I was 16 and I've always wanted to make it unique.

I'm going to do most of the swap coming up here in March (spring break), so look out for some pictures (and maybe some questions :D ). My plan is to have the Chevelle in the daily driver condition that the Buick provides. I also know that my Chevelle weighs around 3200lbs (one scale said 3160, the other 3200), so it may even be faster than the buick is.

l_e9e71133c083761715898d8012a2eacc.jpg

I wish I had followed this thread.

I was toying with the idea of transplanting my T/Type motor into my 67 GTO, but I ran into some hassle from friends and most importantly dad. I ended up going with LS1 power and so far everyone thinks thats a great idea. I just have to remember to document with video and pixs each step. I have a feeling that the Buick might go into retirement if I get this GTO done this year. Good luck with that Chevelle. Keep the pix coming I need the motivation.