1987 Grand national we2 t top

jimski

In over my head
CAR SOLD. Nice solid car with 88,000 miles runs and drives strong no rattles squeeks or funny sounds. NOS power master for long life. Radio bezel still has plastic on it as does all the bezels. Spare tire and jack never touched the ground. As usual power antenna needs attention, body is super straight, needs a driver side seat cover, i will include 2 front OEM units with the car. Clean Carfax. Body is nice and solid no rust that i can see anywhere on the body of the car, the bottom of the doors are rust free. All documentation included with the car window sticker, dealer finance papers ect... This is an all around nice car. $12,000 takes this sweet ride. Lets talk , pm me for phone number is serious. Thanks for looking
100_1177.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4-01.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo-04.jpg

photo-03.jpg

photo-01.jpg

photo-0w.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo.jpg

How are the floors and frame rails?
I never had the rug up but by the looks of the bottom of the doors and the rest of the car i know the floors are solid as a rock. Under neath the car everything looks solid. If youre close to me you really have to see this car in person and drive it.

Is this car still for sale? Also, do you have the vin number so I can check it out. I'm just outside Philly and would love to take a look at it this weekend if possible. Email me at static908@yahoo.com

The pictures really do no do this car any justice. You have to drive and see this car in person, I guarantee you will fall in love with it.

Is that a dead guy in the back seat!!????:eek:

Anyway, beautiful GN, glws.

Bruce '87 Grand National