1987 limited

2012-06-10_14-42-28_167.jpg
First car show and car placed in top 20 of a'lot of expensive cars. Did not think it would place but it did . :)

That car should have taken first!! :) Before it drives me crazy peel those blue sticker off the hood shocks.. they will look more OEM with those stickers off of them! :)

back from the dead! i can't think of words to describe this restoration. first class all the way,the car was rotting in buick hell,now it has ascended to buick heaven, I'm still in shock after all those pics,you just showed everyone that any car can be saved from the scrap heap. i absolutly love the interior and the t-tops. a true labor of love good luck with the sale but i would never sell something i put soo much into. an absolute stunner

Very nice job! I'm especially impressed with how close to OEM the engine bay looks. What types and colors of paint and materials were used to make it look that way?

I know this is thread is kinda old but wow what a great job I love the color gotta ask who made that paint and what is it called