1987 limited

i would say the bar has been raised in the turbo buick restoration world ! great job glad it got saved !!!!! :)

For sure!! Based on what you started with, the restoration bar has definately been raised a few notches!!!

Thanks for all the great intrest and replys, if I have time it should be running in the next two days.

buick outside front.jpg
2011-10-30_14-13-13_987.jpg
buick outside ds.jpg
buick outside.jpg
A couple of pics outside.

I saw this car in person the other day,this is a first class restoration top to bottom, great job mike glws

You did a great job, I am just amazed. Can't believe how clean and new it looks! Look forward to seeing running around the streets, hopefully it stays in the area. Ryan.

Have had a couple of offers, but really have not came up with a exact price as of yet. Still have some details to finish up on the car.

Wowwww i just went thru this whole thread my jaw just dropped. Glad you saved it and it didnt end up getting parted it out.

Saw this car when Mike got it and the entire disassembly of it. Mike has done a full frame off resto of this basket case and he has replated just about every part on it. I have seen the time and precision he has put into this stock restoration and I will say it is detailed and impressive. I stopped over to see it at his house today as it it now driveable. His attention to detail is great and it just needs a few more things to be "complete". It will be done in the next few weeks, then up for sale:frown: Mike put my motor together that has been raced a lot a since 2007 with no problems until BG this year, nothing to do with the build though. This T-Type is very clean and correct with some updated features yet completely stock. Nice work Mike bringing this one back to life:cool:

Have 60 miles on the car now and their are a few things I have to do, cant believe its november 12 and still able to test drive the car.

Of course it can....but it may take more money than if you were to just buy one thats already been restored. The prices are falling everyday on the TR's so...

IT has t-tops sooo that's a BAD sign that the floors are probably rotted out. I'd still give $1500 for it.

The prices are falling? Me and you must be looking at different TR's sir.......If anything Ive noticed the prices of our cars go up

Thanks again everyone, Now have 110 miles, have to find a good stock radio, replace the powermaster pump, and find a rattle under the dash.

Awesome Restoration

I saw Mike's car for the first time on Sunday. All I can say is the pictures don't do this car justice. The attention to detail is amazing and the workmanship is second to none. If somebody is looking for an ultra clean stock car, look no further. Great job Mike!