1987 limited

deck lid.jpg
front bumber.jpg
rear bumber.jpg
trans.jpg
Car has been wet sanded and will have the rest buffed out this week end. Bumbers have been rechromed. Vince Janis has rebuilt the trans to stock specs. Thanks Vinnie.

buick painted lf.jpg
buick painted rf.jpg
buick sanded front.jpg
Car is done being sanded and rubbed, may be able to finish and test drive before the snow flys.

Very nice job looking great! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy checking out pics from a basket case to new all over again! :)

Replaced the starter, tank and pump. She started right up , ran a little rough and then smoothed out, unreal. Heres some pictures of the undercarage. Next will be the brakes.

Still had the factory oil fill tube/cap and innercooler screen....looks like it was an unmolested car.

Good luck!

Pete

Looking good. I have a blue on blue chrome trim with landau top Limited I am doing a frame off on. It was going to be built with a TSS set up, but I figured one money pit is enough. My plan is to go stock, but it might see a built long block and a TSA style build. I have a hard time driving these cars stock.

Looking good. I have a blue on blue chrome trim with landau top Limited I am doing a frame off on. It was going to be built with a TSS set up, but I figured one money pit is enough. My plan is to go stock, but it might see a built long block and a TSA style build. I have a hard time driving these cars stock.
I have a hard time driving these cars stock.]I built this one for my wife and she says she wont drive it, So Like you I would have a hard time driving it as well. I have plenty of people wanting this car, the big question is how much they will pay.I think everyone is impressed with the car, I have a hard time being impressed because I have so much time in it.