1989 TTA

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
Posting this ad for a friend. Contact Clint @ 504-606-2748

1989 Turbo Trans Am
The car has right at 100k miles and can be driven anywhere. It's been driven 700 miles to Bowling Green for the GS Nats every year since he bought it in 07, so it's a reliable driver. A/C blows cold, as far as I know everything works like it should. It has been repainted before he bought it, looks probably a 8 out of 10. As you can see in the picture the spoiler is cracking on both sides, typical for these cars. Interior is decent, again 8 out of 10 with the normal driver's seat bolster wear. This car sits in the garage year round. Owner lost interest. He's asking $13.5k obo
Here's a lit of mods that I installed on this car:
TTA Champion iron heads
Champion Ported intake
50# injectors with Turbo Tweak Chip
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Alkycontrol
TTA 3" THDP (no he will not sell it separately)
TE44 Turbo w/polished housing
PTC 10" 2800 stall
Brian Hofer built transmission~this thing shifts like no other 200r4. Really nice transmission.
Scanmaster
VDO Boost gauge on the pillar

The car has Nitto 555r drag radials on the rear, probably 50% left. The car is located in southern Louisiana close to New Orleans.

02bfa5ed.jpg

95106f10.jpg

d84df129.jpg

690ec38e.jpg

5246df59.jpg

626e23db.jpg

I miss driving the TTA everyday... Way better when you dont have the "I'm a pace car" plastered on the doors... Sleeper... Unless you know what's up... Not to mention the owners kit goes for a serious Buck these days...

I accidentally deleted the pics from my photobucket account. I'll get the owner to send them again. Ty is right, the car is located near New Orleans. Fly in and drive it home.
As far as ET, I made a pass in it at Beech Bend and with 12 psi it went 12.4x @ 114. With some tuning and better tires I don't see why it wouldn't run 10's. For $10k, I don't think there's a better deal.

Don't think I've ever seen this one around? How many TTA's do they have around here?

crap... $10k? geez... I would love this car.. too bad I would need to wait till spring or the GN is paid off :D