2004R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wht87T

All Throttle... No Bottle
Built Art Carr trans. (The real Art Carr) and Vigilante "0" pump converter. Stalls between 3100-3300.

$1300obo.

anton65a@erau.edu

P.S. This tranny was originally up for sale last month but the deal went up in the air.

how many miles are on it?what shapes it in?i think i expressed interest in it the last time you had it up for sale *************wish you would have informed me about the computer deal.that wasn't a very good way of doing business,i was counting on that for my car and if you had let me know earlier i could have bought another on the board at the time,i mean you did agree on a price with me ....just wish you had contacted me...but whatever, please let know the condition of the trans as soon as you can...thank you joel

Rich

Lol... well I'll take $450 for the converter! :D Hope to see you at E-Town on August 31st. I'll be there, and I'll be ready.

tranny

Price for tranny. Is it in car now? Lock up or non? Have cash and am gonna buy one or get mine built.
Doug

Re: Rich

Originally posted by Wht87T
Lol... well I'll take $450 for the converter! :D Hope to see you at E-Town on August 31st. I'll be there, and I'll be ready.
John, is your motor back and running in the car? Less than 4 weeks to go before Labor Day, not a lot of time to test and tune. Haven't heard about you having the car out yet. How's it coming along?

Art

I was just at the machine shop yesterday paying the bill. It took them awile to get it done, they had to put a girdle on it and check all the clearances, besides all the other work they gad to do. I almost had to go with a SRE oil pan because we didnt think the crank would clear the baffles in the oil pan. Cal has my motor now and will start to assemble it in the very near future. We have all the parts now so there will be no more 6 week waits for custom anything.:mad: Block should be in the car by sometime next week. Since I dont have my 400 yet we might just put it on the dyno and tune it that way. Either way I'll be there on the 31st with my car, I just dont know if I'll have a 400 in it yet.

Re: Art

I was just at the machine shop yesterday paying the bill. It took them awile to get it done, they had to put a girdle on it and check all the clearances, besides all the other work they gad to do. I almost had to go with a SRE oil pan because we didnt think the crank would clear the baffles in the oil pan. Cal has my motor now and will start to assemble it in the very near future. We have all the parts now so there will be no more 6 week waits for custom anything.:mad: Block should be in the car by sometime next week. Since I dont have my 400 yet we might just put it on the dyno and tune it that way. Either way I'll be there on the 31st with my car, I just dont know if I'll have a 400 in it yet.
That's good, hope everything falls into place. I can tell you from experience though that things never go according to plans or schedule when you own a Buick.

See you're selling your CTP-65 turbo, what ya going with?

Art.

Art

Yea I definitely know about things not going according to schedule! I'll be running a TSM70 for next year's season, but I might put a 74 or 76 on it to see what it'll do.

I'm nobody, just a punk 20 yr old college student with a buick.

>>> Dont sell yourself short Judge......John.....you're going after Dusty Bamford and Roy Garcia that'll make you a somebody I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.