2004R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LikeMy6
jesse,
if you would recall john's thread in the for sale forum that he happened to delete on the SMC alky kit for sale. You posted " you selling everything John" he made a reply about this particular thread. Then afterwards is when you came in here. As for what John said after I walked him to his car READ the ABOVE post's!! The whole thread in fact, I posted all of it!! you guys taking up for John seem to only see and read what you want to..:rolleyes: maybe you deleted what he said when you edited my posts.
Frank

Your starting to show your true colors Frank with that BS statement above.

Now your accusing me of deleting someones statements, LOL
I have copys of all the post before I edited them , just like the post you have made that insults a members sexuality that I just edit.

You still have not answered my question.........
So what did John say about the "$1900 deal" (when you walked to his car after finding only $1800 in the envelope) ???? & One more thing Frank , did you try to resolve this issue with John privately after meeting each other at Cals by either phone , email or pm ?

I cant seem to find the answer in your other post , please inlighten me , do you have a answer to my question ??

Jesse:cool:

So what did John say about the "$1900 deal" (when you walked to his car after finding only $1800 in the envelope) ???? & One more thing Frank , did you try to resolve this issue with John privately after meeting each other at Cals by either phone , email or pm ?

I would like to know the answer to the questions above :confused:

I wouldnt say i was a friend of Johns, but i have met him. And if you didnt want any public feedback you shouldve kept this problem private. But you opened this can of worms and now you dont like the smell.
Why did you Private Message me and ask me to met in person to talk? It seems you have a problem with me now.

It all comes down to you accepted the deal and left with $1800, and that means you accepted the deal. And in any circle of bartering, that means game over! And i didnt mean anything insensitive in my first post, but i sure as Hell do now. I dont see John as cut throat, seems like miscommunication on you both. Cant blame a guy for wanting to save $100. If it was the other way, would you try to save some coin?

Scott

Originally posted by JRSGN
20 bucks says the schmales kid picks his nose....

>>> Bet ya another 20 bucks he eats...............dont do it kid, dont do it........take your time........ kid take your time....yeahhhhh.

Jesse,
my true colors are showing for what reason? That you deny making that post to John in the deleted thread, or because you think I am accusing you of deleting lines from mine. As for accusing you I did not, I only "suggested" that you did. Hence the word "Maybe" at the beginning of the sentence! As for what John said, here it is for all the children who need to have things pointed out for them.

[qoute from above]
As for the face to face. After listening to your ramblings about Cal had the money you were there I was here 3 people meeting in one place yada yada then finishing up with "the deal was for $1800 if you woud have said $1900 I would have paid that, I'm not trying to be a jerk" yes you were!

I said $1900 and he agreed before I drove 4 hours and then asked him standing next to his car what happened to the $1900 deal! He said what is written in the paragraph above I got extremely pissed because reasons already explained, case closed!
Jesse and Scott do the two of you have Families of your own i.e.
Wife & kids? Do you work a job that takes 80% of your time on the nightshift so when you come home the "Families" asleep, so you dont get to spend alot of "quality time" together? Do you have a wife whos going thru a Complicated pregnacy and could lose your unborn son at a moments notice,like she did 2 years ago? Do you work 60-80 hours a week so you can provide for your family because your wife cant work? NOW maybe you can see why I was so PISSED off with John. Which none of this was any of your buisness but it seems my true colors have shown! ohh my. I am such an irresponsible 35yo child who cant vent his frustration in a more appropriate way. I mean John is the good guy here I told him my wife and I were having a baby and the extra $100 would help, but here's a quote that seems appropriate:
Cant blame a guy for wanting to save $100. If it was the other way, would you try to save some coin?
Me try to save some coin? haha funny.Not at the expense of my dignity, But I'm sure the vendors from John's home state and surrounding area love him too I've heard reliable stories that they want nothing to do with him.But these guys are immature adults as well who just want to save some coin!
Jesse, you put me under fire when everything is in black&White written above(you make a lousy detective) you dont know and I'm sure you havent been in my situation so you wouldnt know how much my time means to me.You dont even know the guy you are defending, ask him why he's the Hometown vendors favorite customer.If you ever took the time to check out some of his posts youll see he's quick to attack others and in defending himself or his choices.
Seems like alot of members here like to share their bleeding heart stories for all to read, and some members, wether or not they actually care, show their support. I am not like that I like to keep those things to myself. When I chose to come on here and say what I did about John it was because I know his type and nothing you can do or say to him will matter, I could send him e-mail after e-mail with no response. So to use my time wisely I hit him where it hurts just like he did me.I came here where his reputation is his whole world. He is at the stage now where his car means everything to him he is in a rush to get this BillyBadA$$ motor finished and running. I seen it for myself at Cal's house hovering over Cal at every moment as he's building the shortblock. Making Cal uneasy the whole time. When the boy left for louie's camera it was like a heavy weight had been lifted from Cals shoulders.He made a sigh of relief. we had some words and I expressed my dissapointment he agreed. I could have left the money and took the heads but that would have made me no better than John. I decided to that he needed to learn the hard way. No other way would have phased him, my method worked. maybe not in the way for me to get my $100 out of him but in a way I would get his attention and release my anger.

Frank

Wanna make 14 dollars the hard way??? HEY You scratched my anchor;)

Ok Im looking for a 2004R that can really handle about 1000Hp...please anybody know a reputable shop???Thanks...:confused:

"Whats that sign say..........No bare feet"

"Whats that sign say.........No fighting"

"Whats it mean.............No fighting"

"OK you owe me one gumball machine"

"You see that wrapper..........yeah..........well pick it up"

"Alright got news that Carl Lipbaum died in school last wek of a severe anxiety attack"

"I hear he swallowed his vomit during a test"

"However it happend"

"Ya hated him Lou he was a brown noser"

"The caddy scholarship is not available again"

1st prize..........Trophy
2nd prize.........pair of sweat scks
3rd prize..........bag of tees

I should have stayed home and played with myself.....dont worry al,,,your not your not good....

I want a cheeseberger, no a hamberger, a shake...YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!!

"Did you get out and caddy today?"

"Yeah had Ty Webb in morning and doubles in the afternoon"

"How much is that........about 20 bucks.......well put it in the college fund..........puts money in jar.

"AHHHHH thats about 10 bucks"

"I had some burgers and cokes at the course"

"How many cokes.....I dunno 4 or 5"

"What are you a diabetic"

Here ya go kid......
park my car.
get my bags..
and put on some weight will ya...
wang whats with the pictures its a parking lot c'mon will ya!
Hey wang I think this place is restricted so dont tell em your jewish Ok Fine....

Hey im Al cervik im playing with drew scott today,,,This is my friend wang..NO Offence,

Oh gimme have a half of those vulcan d-10s and set my friend up witthe whole schmire ya know clubs shoes hats pants gloves....HEY orange balls ill have a box of those a box of the naked ladie tees... give me 2 of those 6 of those....AWW this is the worst looking hat I ever saw I bet ya buy a hat like this and ya get a free bowl of soup huh? OH IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU THOGH......LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Spalding get dressed you're playing golf today

No I'm not grandpa I'm playing tennis

What about my asthma

I'll give ya asthma

Judge Shmails.........Ty how'd ya shoot today?

Judge I dont keep score

Well how do you meaure yourself with other golfers?

By height

Hey Fred did you hear about the jew the colored boy that went to heaven???? Ya judge thats a doosey...lolol..Colored boy why tou Son of a B****

Hey when do we tee off?
Hey whitey wheres your hat?
Quiet sir I am trying to tee off
100 bucks you slice it into the woods.
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir and I never slice......(Slice)
OK ya can owe me
I owe you nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.