2004R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all,frank has always been great to deal with.i have bought a few things from him and everything is always in as said condition and on time.....he has given me and i'm sure other people great deals on new or like new parts.....so i will absolutely side with him.....never mind the fact that you **** me over on a modded computer that i sent you a money order for , for the agreed amount ,and with nothing else but a note that read: sorry but i gave it back to the person i bought it from cause i could justify the loss of $40 for no good reason......well maybe the good reason was that we agreed on that price and i was counting on it to put my car together that weekend.....and maybe if you had let me know what was up it wouldn't have been a big deal,but instead you took the ***** way out, talk about having no ball you little.......i'm gonna stop right there before i start doing what i hate the most about this board......:confused: :confused: well anyways good luck selling anything to people because even if you were a good guy you're gonna look like a **** now and right fully so....frank good luck with the family and thank you for bringing attension to this little boys way of doing business!!! peace...........joel:D

Let me explain something to all of you people who think you know me from some forum. YOU DONT! Some of you cant even spell, or use correct grammar let alone pass judgement on my personal character through a comupter monitor! I dont care what anyone says or what anyone thinks on this forum. Its a bunch of bull****. Its sad enough that a 30yr old man had to had to bring his personal buiness onto a public forum and mention names of people who werent even involved in the buisness transaction. It reflects the maturity level of this individual, espcially to verbally abuse me. Defintiely shows you have no self-control , this is a simple matter that could be discussed between two adults. .:D

Let me explain something to all of you people who think you know me from some forum. YOU DONT! Some of you cant even spell, or use correct grammar let alone pass judgement on my personal character through a comupter monitor! I dont care what anyone says or what anyone thinks on this forum.

I hope your kidding, Try Computer.
Open mouth, Insert foot.....
Ok
Defintiely shows you have no self-control and would result to violence over a simple matter that could be discussed between two adults. And gene I would have loved for you to take a swing at me, I would have just called the police on you and have you brought up on assult charges.

>>Pay him his money & it will be resolved. Dahhh.

HTH
Jim

Jim

He got his money, I gave him $1800 cash! I gave him his money and he went in the truck and gave me my heads. If he didnt like my offer he should have taken his heads back and I would have gotten my money back. Its that simple. Dahhh.

He got his money, I gave him $1800 cash! I gave him his money and he went in the truck and gave me my heads. If he didnt like my offer he should have taken his heads back and I would have gotten my money back. Its that simple. Dahhh.

Really, Well how bout,

Hey,
John read this: If you want to drive to my house with cash to buy the heads then I guess $1800 will work.

Thats exactly what I said if you drive to my house! . My thread listed "OBO" you agreed to the $1900 thats why I drove for 4 hours yesterday on my day off John. read this again John:" I work 12 hour days and wont have a day off until Thursday." Maybe one day when you get a family and a real job and stop using Mommy and Daddies money then you will know how important it is to have a day off. Dont try to snake your way out of this. As for the face to face. After listening to your ramblings about Cal had the money you were there I was here 3 people meeting in one place yada yada then finishing up with "the deal was for $1800 if you woud have said $1900 I would have paid that, I'm not trying to be a ****" yes you were! and after hearing that BS I was very mad at you for making me drive all that way then stiffing me. What I replied was not "well..ok" but "What the **** ever"when walking away so I didnt let my anger get the best of me. I dont think Cal would have appreciated me making a scene in his driveway! or my wife . No I thought I would let everyone on here know who and how you really are instead!

Frank

Seems like theres a failure to communicate jr.
Dahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Please refrain from your worthless comments, they are not appreciated.

I beg to differ.......

Jim

I met with John today in palm coast about purchasing his transmission and he seemed like a nice honest guy...everything he said was true about the transmission...he didnt seem like the type of person who would cheat somebody...just my 2 cents...i cant wait to get it in my car it shifts really nice!

He got his money, I gave him $1800 cash! I gave him his money and he went in the truck and gave me my heads. If he didnt like my offer he should have taken his heads back and I would have gotten my money back. Its that simple. Dahhh

This is not true! When I arrived at Cal's I brought the heads into his garage 1st. I didnt even know the kid sitting in the chair that never stood up to greet me was John. I had to ask Cal who it was. Even then he still didnt stand up, I had to shake his hand with him sitting. They then looked at my heads then gave me an envelope with the cash I was polite and didnt count it out right away. Then John decided to head out to get a digital camera from Louie Lopez (I guess to take shots of Johns new motor) but 1st he had to use Cal's head or latrien "ohh sorry wrong branch of sevice" he even said. I then counted the cash in front of Cal. Hmmm only $1800. So just as he finishes taking a piss and is about to leave he offers to buy Cal something to eat Cal declines I then walk out to John's car with him when I asked him about the $1900 deal?? Thats how it Happened.

John,
As for backing out of the deal, well I looked at it like this I spent 4 hours Driving in torrential rain risking my life on I4 in this rain to bring you the heads that I said I would. It was your decision to shaft me and not even offer me Gas money or a simple "thanks for driving all this way on your DAY OFF MAN"!!! Thats just plain WRONG! You know, I didnt even have to paint a picture of you for everyone to see, you did it for me. All I did was offer a shovel you chose the Backhoe..Keep digging :D

You claim to be a college student and pick at others spelling. What BackWater college are you attending:confused: and what is your major Beerology? cause you dont seem to have many Braincells left Bud.

Frank

BTW if anyone is confused about the Frank and Gene names. Gene is my middle name and that is who Cal knows me as. Since my Father has the same 1st name and he's a customer of Cal too.

John,
since I kept this thread going it looks to have helped you sell your trans. Any chance I could get a commision??? say $100:rolleyes:

Seems to me.... If I took a $100 computer for a 4 hour drive to a buyer and I got there and he said, " So... Its free, right.. " I'd have to ******* him, I guess I'm just not at the "self control" level you guys are at.

$100 is a $100... if I was buying a car for $30,000 and I could save $100, I would.

I'm the kinda punk 21 year old kid that would ********* if they tried to stiff me for $100, but not the kinda that would stiff someone for $100, some people know what respect is, and other have yet to learn...

Frank's choices..
#1: say, " $1900.00 or I take them home" and he'd have made a 4 hour trip for no reason on his day off ( missing time with his family for no reason what so ever, and lossing gas money no less ).
#2 say, "$1800 and an ******* " ( that would have been my wrong choice, no less, I would have made it).
#3 Take the $1800, and let you know your wrong and he's unhappy with your deal by saying " what the **** ever " while walking away and forgetting about the thought of "putting it down on you". mean while letting everyone on TB's know what you are all about, and retain his freedom.

Two very different people..
#1 hardworking, self supported, family MAN ( MAN ) MAN
#2 mommy/daddy trustfund supported, BOY ( BOY ) boy

I respect drug dealers more than " Wht87T "'s kind, at least drug dealers use/make their own money. What reward would a great car be if you paid someone else to build it, with someelses money ? ( sounds good, but really think about it ).

This story sounds like something I would hear on a honda board, I thought all the TB guys were to be trusted and respected, but I guess every group has there "******"

( BTW I'm not saying dealing drugs is good )

***** = give him a hug... I guess.

john....i still think its funnie that any time i try to confront you about what you did to me you don't ever acknowledge me??? and if your're saying that what i'm saying is bs well i guess as for that only you and i will know you ........anyways you should give frank the friggin $100 for bringing them to you... its really a shame that you got these heads at a great price delivered and then you act like that......Thats BS!!!!! have a nice day...... joel:D

Ok guys I have recieved many complaints about the use of language and personal attacks on this thread , so I have edited some of your post. Please reframe from using these types of activities.

IMO. I think there was a lack of communication between you guys on the money issue , and I hope you two can work this out.

UNACCEPTABLE POSTS:

”You agree, through your use of this service, that you will refrain from posting any material which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, gross, disgusting, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. This includes posts about religion, illegal substances, posts that turn to arguments and flame wars, etc... While we are generally a little lenient as much as we can be, posts of this nature that go beyond opinion and turn to arguments will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and possible suspension/banning of the posting members
account.”

Jesse :cool:

Wrong Jesse,
heres my e-mail to him on thursday 2:00 AM plenty of time before I left for Cal's house read it!

----- Original Message -----
To: John Michael Antoniades
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: GN1 Heads

John,
just wanted to inform you that Cal never called me or sent any e-mail. I have no messages on my voicemail. I also would like to know if you could possibly raise your offer another $100 a member on TB.com has offered me $2000 for them since I did state "OBO" in my thread I would consider $1900 from you the same as $2000 from him since I wont have to mail them. Before you get upset please see it from my side I am losing alot already on them since I paid Cal nearly $2600 for them. They are still Brand New and look awesome you will be getting a killer deal even still. With having a child on the way every little bit helps.

Thanks

Frank

Here is his response and if you need me to e-mail you the originals I will. He knew full well! Just cause he goes crying to you about this doesnt mean you need to go and make conclusions. But I guess it wasnt you who drove for 4 hours to be cheated and lied to. Johns response:

----- Original Message -----
To: Frank Thomas
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: GN1 Heads

No prob frank.... let me call him toady and we'll arrange something. I'll ba back at 9am.

John

There you have it "No prob frank" Doesnt look like a comunication problem to me! Now does it?

Frank

I have met John a few times and never found him to be of shady character. The way i see it is you took the $1800 and gave him the heads, game over. If you had a problem you should have said something then and there. I think you are the child, upset cause you didnt get your way and get the extra $100. Nobody in this forum has the right to ask or even comment on where John gets his money unless he is ok with it. I bet there isnt many people who want their financial info up for the board to know. So stop your bitchin and use the $1800.

Scott

Originally posted by LikeMy6

Here is his response and if you need me to e-mail you the originals I will. He knew full well! Just cause he goes crying to you about this doesnt mean you need to go and make conclusions. But I guess it wasnt you who drove for 4 hours to be cheated and lied to. Johns response:

FYI.... John did not bring this to my attention , there are "Report this post to a moderator" button on the bottom right of each and every thread.
No prob frank.... let me call him toady and we'll arrange something. I'll ba back at 9am.
Frank I agree with you that by what he said in the above statement looks like he has agreed to the $100 dollar upcharge.
But I dont understand this statement by you......

then counted the cash in front of Cal. Hmmm only $1800. So just as he finishes taking a piss and is about to leave he offers to buy Cal something to eat Cal declines I then walk out to John's car with him when I asked him about the $1900 deal?? Thats how it Happened.

So what did John say about the "$1900 deal" ????
By you saying the above quote makes it look (key word is look) like you accepted the $1800 because you left Cals house with the $1800 , right... and you did not tell us Johns answer to your question.
This is why I said "I think there was a lack of communication between you guys on the money issue "
One more thing Frank , did you try to resolve this issue with John privately after meeting each other at Cals by either phone , email or pm ?

You two really need to work this out privately , This is more of a morale issue then a I got ripped off issue.

Jesse

Seeing as you two are from Florida , and it looks like john has sold he trans (there was a part for sale in this thread:rolleyes: :) ) there is no use for this thread in the parts for sale section anymore.

jesse,
if you would recall john's thread in the for sale forum that he happened to delete on the SMC alky kit for sale. You posted " you selling everything John" he made a reply about this particular thread. Then afterwards is when you came in here. As for what John said after I walked him to his car READ the ABOVE post's!! The whole thread in fact, I posted all of it!! you guys taking up for John seem to only see and read what you want to..:rolleyes: maybe you deleted what he said when you edited my posts.

Scott,
Who the hell are you? I dont care if you met him or if youre his Gay Lover! You didnt make the deal, you didnt drive for 4 hours risking your life on I4 in a terrible downpour spending time on the road on your day off instead of with your family. Going thru all that and not coming home with a dime would be very painfull to deal with. I kept my end of the deal John made his decision now he can live with it. Why dont you keep your insenstive comments to yourself .."Game Over" no just begun! We all see that you have the same cut throat approach as John. I'm sure anyone who reads your statement while reading this thread will want to do buisness with you.

Frank

You both sound like a couple of fat chicks fighting over the last chicken wing. :rolleyes:

I can say after years of dealing in parts and swapping and selling that if I took the money and left then it was my choice...if I didn't like the deal I wouldn't take it...if I didn't want to drive four hours and risk my life in the rain then I wouldn't do it....everyone has choices...you made yours...now move on already....I agree the kid is shady but again it was your choice...live and learn....or you could just continue to piss and moan forever....again your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.