2010 C7 Corvette Concept? Mid Engine prototype?

IEATV8S

ChevroletCorvette.jpg

It does seem to borrow too much from other car designs, if that even is a real image (2008 GNX anyone?). I like the new ZR1 better.

Looks like an old lambo with a corvette front end on it, hopefully wont happen!

That's exacly what I thought. The front end is definately Vette. Saleen already made a Super Stang like this. The 2009 Blue Devil is what they need to stick to. Why go mid engine now especially since for 55 years they've stock to the original design and it worked. So if it works why fix it!

Looks quite badazzz to me. I cant see it ever taking on that look completely tho. Those Pep-boys rims gotta go tho...:rolleyes: And of course it looks like they will be crossing over to the exitic side which im sure will be reflective in the price like the Z06 has become. Base im sure will be atleast $70k.

You guys know that the technology to make a fake picture is available to anyone with a home computer right?

I would like to see GM make a real exotic. The name Chevrolet or Corvette shouldn't be on it. Maybe build it under the Hummer name:D

The more I look at the picture the more it looks like a body kit on one of the newer Vettes.

Its a photoshop image

You take a picture and through fancy software called photoshop you can edit it and create anything you want. No real parts required. Just imagination and expensive software from here Adobe - Adobe Photoshop Family

Many of the supposed "spy shots" or "concept photos" that are posted are merely the creation of skilled photoshop artists. Nothing more. They can look really good but most of the time the bright areas are dead giveaways. Look at the hood of that car for instance.

I cant see the photochop(blocked at work) but it's a given that the new Vette is going to be mid engined. The rumors have been out for some time now. And I think the real prototype is going to be at the NAIAS this month. I can remember reading somewhere that mid engine was the only way to go to keep it in its current price range. In other words a supercar for the middle class. It should turn out quite interesting especially if the Z/06 or whatever model has the new LS9 6.2 SC motor in it.

Someone is pretty good with photoshop and maybe another additional photo editing software. There is an old lambo in there IMO, a bit of ghetto wheels, I mean ghetto rims...I get those confused... Oh yeah, chopped front of a vette. Even put the vette in the correct setting with the basket ball goal reflecting off of the front end. Probably the vette piece was probably actually photographed in that setting where the basketball goal was.
Someone has a MAC and is bored as hell, good work though...just a really ugly concept for a vette.

Roof,glass and rear deck is Lamborghini Diablo, hood and large intake between wheels is Ferrari F50 (mid 90's car),anyone familiar with F50 will know that section of the photo is straight from an F50 picture.

Its a photoshop image

You take a picture and through fancy software called photoshop you can edit it and create anything you want. No real parts required. Just imagination and expensive software from here Adobe - Adobe Photoshop Family

Many of the supposed "spy shots" or "concept photos" that are posted are merely the creation of skilled photoshop artists. Nothing more. They can look really good but most of the time the bright areas are dead giveaways. Look at the hood of that car for instance.

i understand the Photoshop stuff.
but my opinion is that it could be something like this
and of coarse i could be wrong. so no big deal ether way.

Attachments

• wd20040409_042.jpg
    wd20040409_042.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19,241