2010 C7 Corvette Concept? Mid Engine prototype?

i understand the Photoshop stuff.
but my opinion is that it could be something like this
and of coarse i could be wrong. so no big deal ether way.

A fiero chassis, inerior with a kit body over top. But still obvious as "real" more than chopped up photo. Cool looking though! I saw a Fiero at the Buick Nationals event in Bowling Green last year that had a GN motor in it. Now if you combine the looks of a Ferrari with the power of the GN...Way COOL!

Look at the reflection in the front clip. Does this dude have a billboard in his front yard?

A fiero chassis, inerior with a kit body over top. But still obvious as "real" more than chopped up photo. Cool looking though! I saw a Fiero at the Buick Nationals event in Bowling Green last year that had a GN motor in it. Now if you combine the looks of a Ferrari with the power of the GN...Way COOL!

i have to agree with you on that

BTW i allways wanted a 82-92 Camaro with a Full Ferrari kit. if you have any links to something like that pass on to me Dude.

It looks like the front of a business not a home. Either way you can see the photshop blend in the midle of the hood and on the fender. Its kinda blurry there where the two cars blend. Im sure Chev will someday make a car similar to these curves but I doubt they will make it look like a lambo. That car still looks wicked the way it stands. Combining those two cars into one could really never be a bad thing.