2014 THS Rules discussion

correct me if I am wrong, but a 400 can weight 20lbs lighter with less rotating mass and get more hp to the wheels when done right, so yes there are advantages more than just this isn,t there?

If I understand correctly yes means 400 with 100lbs weight
no means no 400 allowed
I'm not sure on that. Lonnie??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You know I am not Lonnie I have a long tailshaft 400 bop avail to me and this is what I was told, although he went glide. My brother in law says it is????? Let me check into what can be done some more and I will get back to ya

You know I am not Lonnie I have a long tailshaft 400 bop avail to me and this is what I was told, although he went glide. My brother in law says it is????? Let me check into what can be done some more and I will get back to ya
He was asking that to Lonnie.

Bill I know who you are lol. I was asking for Lonnie to answer

I don't think my car is going to fit this class, to much wrong with it. I am bailing on this project.

Sorry to hear that. Lonnie actually predicted you would be out the other day to me and I said no way he is pretty motivated.

I'm suprised the penalty isn't towing a boat down the 1320

Who do you think you are, Farm Truck from Street Outlaws? They weren't scared of a boat behind them, why are you scared of 100lbs? You would not have to weigh any more than you did last time you raced your car.

But everyone else is 100lbs lighter
I said I was OK with 50

No means the trans rule remains unchanged from 2013 (200-4r only), Yes means any gm trans with a 100 pound weight penalty.

I don't think my car is going to fit this class, to much wrong with it. I am bailing on this project.
U can run STSM (Slow) TSM with me!! I just want to race if $$ will let me later on that's all. I have nothing compared to most its just fun that's all. :D

U can run STSM (Slow) TSM with me!! I just want to race if $$ will let me later on that's all. I have nothing compared to most its just fun that's all. :D

That's what all you southern guys say lol

Local x235 is where it's at. Good thing I still have the class killer 76mm I just bought. My 10" double Beadlocks fit the car with no modes.